Profile for Bogster > Reviews

Do Well : The First Cut, Duel, Jewel (Cut Rough), Wonder, Bejewelled
Do Well : The First Cut, Duel, Jewel (Cut Rough), Wonder, Bejewelled
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 Minutes of greatness, 19 May 2014
Propaganda were one of my favourite ZTT groups and this is a great 20 minute mix. They should be more recognised than they are.

Set of 3 Artis Solar Outdoor Garden Hanging Tree Cornet Cone LED Lights
Set of 3 Artis Solar Outdoor Garden Hanging Tree Cornet Cone LED Lights
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Lights, 19 May 2014
I like a lot of solar lights in our garden and these are amongst the best I've purchased, they give out a very bright light and look great in our garden.

My Beauty
My Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Kevin Rowland, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: My Beauty (Audio CD)
A great album sabotaged by a terrible image, this could have been A list Radio 2,given him the comeback he deserved but maybe he wasn't ready.Both Kevin Rowland's solo albums deserve a re release but of course we got the brilliant Dexys album and tour in 2012..........

Anno Dracula
Anno Dracula
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Anno Dracula, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Anno Dracula (Kindle Edition)
It was my brother that first discovered this book when first out and has become a favourite amongst the family, a hugely imaginative reworking of a classic, would love to see this as a movie or tv series.

C30, C60, C90 Go
C30, C60, C90 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Bow Wow Wow, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: C30, C60, C90 Go (MP3 Download)
I heard this song on Radio 6 in the afternoon and although was familiar with a lot of Bow Wow Wow had never heard it before, most like Kings of the Wild Frontier era Adam and the Ants from the ex Ants, very percussive led which I am a big fan of.

Bagboy
Bagboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kim Deal, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bagboy (MP3 Download)
Very few bands can come back with great new material but Pixies have done just that, great song, just a pity they've parted company with Kim Deal.

Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 2 Nov 2013
I purchased this speaker to use with my phone and am very happy with it. Delivered promptly, great sound, would use this company again.

Do I Wanna Know?
Do I Wanna Know?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, Great Single, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Do I Wanna Know? (MP3 Download)
Probably their best single since She looks good on the dancefloor, great lyrics, tune and production, deserves to be no.1.

A Billion Jokes (Volume 1)
A Billion Jokes (Volume 1)
Price: 2.63

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Review, 16 Jun 2013
Very funny, a good book to dip into. Looking forward to volume 2. Never end a review on a comma,

Judge Dredd The Pit
Judge Dredd The Pit
Price: 10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Dredd, 12 Jun 2013
I don't read 2000ad anymore but every so often I buy a graphic novel and must say this is one of the best Dredd stories I've read.

Page: 1 | 2