Profile for Mr J Bowers > Reviews

Content by Mr J Bowers

Mr J Bowers

Roberts SOUND 200 CD/DAB/FM/USB/SD Digital Stereo Sound System with Dock for iPhone/iPod
Price: 248.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and looks good., 27 July 2013
I have bought the sound 100 which is great but well worth paying the extra to get the 200 as better looking. I don't agree with some reviews that the plastic cover on the dock is poor and to me goes quite well with the black piano finish - a lot of systems do not provide a cover for the dock at all. Great remote control (same as the one with 100). The sound is great with rock music but can't comments for other types. I like the fact it does dab, iPod and cd all in one and I did check the ruark r4i but this is far cheaper, better looking IMO and in the same quality wrt sound quality.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2013 7:22 AM BST

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Price: 18.65

5.0 out of 5 stars All the ladies like and great value, 21 May 2013
I have bought for my girlfriend, my girlfirend's daughter in law and my mum and they all love it so wide appreciation across the age group. Delivered quickly and great value on the 100ml bottle.

Ugly Kid Joe - Motel California - [CD]
Ugly Kid Joe - Motel California - [CD]
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music and they have reformed, 21 May 2013
ALways liked their music but had not bought this album. Cost a bit more but certainly an album I have listed to a lot so well worth it.

Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Offered by The Watch Palace
Price: 155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is genuine and at a great price, 21 May 2013
The watch is brilliant - great look to it, not too heavy and supposedly one of their best sellers. I tried it on in a shop but at a far higher price everywhere on the high street (329). The price I paid online was far cheaper so I was concerned would it be a copy but it is clear to me it is genuine. The delivery was prompt. It did cost me 4 to get the strap adjusted (Timpsons do this) but the saving I made online was 130 makes up for that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 9:36 PM BST