Profile for Sousa > Reviews

Content by Sousa

Sousa

Tikkers Kids Time Teacher Blue Rubber/Silicone Strap Watch TK0002 Football design

2.0 out of 5 stars Good watch but poor wristband, 14 Mar. 2015
The watch itself is good and has helped my son to tell the time. The wristband however snapped after a few months of use.

Mens Tie Dye Print Casual Summer Brown and Blue Flip Flops (11/12, Blue & Yellow)
Offered by JOLABSUK

1.0 out of 5 stars only suitable for dry land, 29 July 2014
No good for the beach.! Straps keep popping out of the holes when walking on wet sand.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven
The Five People You Meet In Heaven

1.0 out of 5 stars can't see what all the fuss is about, 13 July 2014
I bought this book on the strength of previous reviews and was very disappointed. Boring and simplistic with very obvious points of wisdom for anyone over the age of 16.

Polatab Q10.1 10-inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet (ARM CortexTM-A7 Quad-Core Allwinner A31S - 4 x 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, Android 4.4.2 Kitkat)
Offered by gtr1306

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 13 July 2014
Bought this for my eight year old son and whilst it's early days it seems a quality product for the price. He's downloaded a few games which are keeping him entertained as well as books through the kindle app. He loves it.

Twelve Years a Slave: A True Story (Collins Classics)
Twelve Years a Slave: A True Story (Collins Classics)
by Solomon Northup

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Brilliant and far better than the film

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
Good but the current hype makes it sound better than it is.

Magic Global Gadgets - New 2 Piece Red Shockproof Triple Defender Hard Case Cover Rubber Skin For Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Good value

Braun Series 7 745 Pulsonic Pro-System Electric Rechargeable Foil Shaver with Clean and Renew Charger

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me!, 1 Jun. 2014
As a black man who has been plagued by shaving bumps since my teenage years I am always searching for an improved shaving experience. Google searches for tips and recommendations led to sites that gave glowing reviews about Braun's 7 series razors. After noting further high praise from other users on Amazon it was an easy decision for me to make the purchase despite the cost. As far as I was concerned it would have been money well spent if it left my face smooth and bump free.
Unfortunately it was not money well spent for me. I decided to give it some time trying the various settings and to see if my face would get used to it but no luck. The main problem is that it doesn't shave evenly across my face. It especially has problems picking up my grey hairs of which I have many. I end up wet shaving afterwards to avoid looking like I've shaved in the dark after a heavy night on the booze. I've completely given up on it now and gone back to my fusion which whilst not perfect gives me the most consistent results of all the blades/savers I've used to date.

Tikkers - Boys Black and Green Velcro Strap Time Teacher Watch TK0005
Tikkers - Boys Black and Green Velcro Strap Time Teacher Watch TK0005

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is a waste of time!, 29 April 2012
I bought this watch for my six year old son and within 2 days, the strap came off. The pin which fixes the strap to the watch is very weak and now I find that I am constantly having to fix it. Children's watches should be robust and able to withstand a fair bit of rough and tumble. Sadly this one does not fit the bill so please don't waste your money on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2012 6:24 PM BST