Profile for Ms. O. T. Arinze > Reviews

Content by Ms. O. T. Arinze

Ms. O. T. Arinze (England)

Top Spin 4 (Xbox 360)
Top Spin 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 23 Mar 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Top Spin 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Got this game yestarday and it's only becuase I am at work that I am not playing it now.

As the previous reviewer stated it is better than TopSpin 3.

The crowd are alive on this version and the Umpire asking them to be quiet is a nice touch.

We now get the players waiting to come onto court at the start of matches. We get to see them make their entrance (waving to the crows etc).

During the break, the camera shows the players going to the chair and we get a close up of the players.

The actual tennis is much much better. It is definately not easy starting out in the career mode and it takes some time getting used to the controls but once you do the fun begins.

When I started my career, I chose to use the Real World Tennis game (i think it's called) where the players play the normal 5 set matches etc. This has a more realistic feel to things and I also get to see my guy get cramp in the 2nd set of his very first match (come to think of it he does go down a lot!)

Anyway, I have hired a coach and he is getting better. I chose to specialise in Baseline attack and every now and again I have sparing matches with random players.

We now get mail, yes mail from people (my player has had an offer of tennis t-shirts) and we can also see how many fans we have!

There is still more that I have not yet discovered so I will leave it like this:

BUY THE GAME
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2011 8:28 PM BST

Formula 1 2010 (Xbox 360)
Formula 1 2010 (Xbox 360)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 29 Sep 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Got this game yesterday and wow. As a 26 year old girl, i love games like this and it does not disappoint.

Those people complaining that they get their Lotus cars into pole position on the 2nd race most have the game mode on easy as I have it on the hard mode which is not easy.

I have chosen the 7 year career, driving for Hispania and I am last everytime in everything and about 7/8 seconds adrift of my team mate (and it' not because I am a girl!)

The special affects are unreal and when it rained during the 2nd grand prix, I was scared to drive such were the effects.

There are a few glitches such as no safety car, no retirements, disqualification for cutting a chicane and no mirrors to see other drivers (only way you can see other drivers is by looking on the track map on the bottom left).

Championship Manager was not perfect when it first came out but look at it now!

I am confident that F1 2011 will deal with the glitches and be even better.

Codemasters have done a superb job in a short space of time and have created a game that will rival Championship Manager as a most have game every year it is released.

My final advice? Get it, play it, win it.

Well done Codemasters

Troy (2-Disc Special Edition - Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
Troy (2-Disc Special Edition - Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCH BETTER, 30 Oct 2007
Although i liked the version that we saw at the cinema there was something missing.

After buying and watching this dvd it is a travesty that this was not allowed to be seen at the cinema/

The whole film has a completion to it. New scenes, more character understanding, this is a must for anyone who thought the cinema version was not quite good.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2011 4:16 AM BST

Philips DVP5160 - Multi-region Capable DVD Player with progressive Scan & Divx
Philips DVP5160 - Multi-region Capable DVD Player with progressive Scan & Divx

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 26 Oct 2007
This came a week early and is brilliant.

I followed the instructions given to turn it into region free and within minutes was playing everykind of regions.

A bargain at the price and i would recommend it to anyone.

It is BRILLIANT.