Profile for J. Dickerson > Reviews

Content by J. Dickerson

J. Dickerson (Lowestoft, Suffolk)

SZ181c Vestfrost Chest Freezer
SZ181c Vestfrost Chest Freezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: SZ181c Vestfrost Chest Freezer
Had this now for 4-5 years and been really pleased with it. It looks like it will last several more years yet. A great product for the price.

Vision 4 Way Variable 10-20dB
Vision 4 Way Variable 10-20dB

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do!, 1 Dec 2013
This was a simple replacement of one I'd had for 5-6 years. Swapped them over in the loft, running 3 TV's from it, all getting an excellent signal. Easy for me as it's in the loft not outdoors.

Powertraveller Powermonkey Extreme 5V and 12V Solar Portable Charger - Black
Powertraveller Powermonkey Extreme 5V and 12V Solar Portable Charger - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on Cycle Tour, 27 July 2013
Did a 5 week cycle tour this year and I'm so pleased I bought this before leaving. I met a couple of cyclists last year who were using one and I was quite envious. It is a professional bit of kit. I carried a lot of AA rechargeable batteries, I bought a small USB charger which would charge 1, 2, 3 or 4 AA/AAA batteries fast. Charging these and my LG smartphone (and spare phone battery) covered all my needs. Had the Powermonkey in my Ortlieb RackPack bag and the solar panels strapped to the top, worked perfectly.

30M CAT5e RJ45 ETHERNET LAN NETWORK PATCH LEAD CABLE
30M CAT5e RJ45 ETHERNET LAN NETWORK PATCH LEAD CABLE
Offered by ETechland
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 27 July 2013
Probably a bit longer than I expected but I though better too long than too short. The NETGEAR dongle I was using kept over heating and I'm not a great lover on wireless connections. This works brilliantly, I had just upgraded to fibre optic and I think the NETGEAR dongle was struggling to cope, this has solved the problem and at such a low price. Very pleased.

* Lovely Gold Plated 'Butterfly' Bookmark - Ideal Gift For Her *
* Lovely Gold Plated 'Butterfly' Bookmark - Ideal Gift For Her *

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, 27 July 2013
OK, it's just a bookmark and you can't get too excited about a bookmark. Having said that, this was perfect for what we were looking for. A great gift to go with a book. It really is as good as the picture and such a good price.

SAMRICK - LG Optimus P880 4X HD - Specially Designed Leather Flip Case & Screen Protector/Foil/Film/Guard & Microfibre Cloth & Black High Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 5 May 2013
Fits perfectly and works well, the pen is brilliant, now I find it difficult to use the phone without it. Only reason it didn't get a 5 is that it's a shame the case doesn't have anywhere for the pen. I clip it on to the front of the case but this means the metal clip is against the screen.

Coleman Lakeside Deluxe 4 Person Tent - Green/Grey
Coleman Lakeside Deluxe 4 Person Tent - Green/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, 3 Nov 2011
Bought this in the summer after reading lot's of reviews and we're so pleased we did. We went the extra mile and bought the carpet for it and really pleased about that to. Have only used it the once so far, for 3 days. There's only the 2 of us so it's extremely spacious. Our previous tent was a small 2 man tent that you could just about sit up in. It's easy to put up and take down, flexible on how you want it set up inside, flexible on how much light/air you want coming in with the front and side openings and windows. For us it's perfect.

Panasonic KXTG8324 Colour DECT Quad Digital Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phones, 4 Mar 2009
I bought these phones 3 months ago to replace an old ASCOM 128 system that was showing it's age. I do tend to trust Panasonic and so was not surprised but still very pleased with the quality of these phones. I find they look good, easy to use and seem to have everything (and more) that I require from a phone system. Would I buy them again - definitely.