Profile for Pook > Reviews

Pook

Fred Bennett Men's B2096 Tigers Eye Disc Bracelet
Fred Bennett Men's B2096 Tigers Eye Disc Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid bracelet, 11 April 2011
Nice clean design, definately reminds me of holidays and the tigers eye looks great in the sunlight. Good weight and well made. I would have preferred a t-bar fastener, as the hook is harder to close but it is still relatively easy, the clasp has undone itself twice, but mainly because I was moving it around to see if it would come off, so I still gave it 5 stars. The whole bracelet is somewhat rigid and not as 'snakey' as some others as the beads are quite tight together. Again, I don't mind this, it is just a matter of style/preference. I may take it to a jewellers some time in the future and get a t-bar fitted, but that's just me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Shades, 11 April 2011
Really cool light-weight shades. Not fully mirrored but still reflective, will still look good in a couple of years, rather than looking last seasons.

Replay Men's Chan Navy/Dark Brown Sandal Gmt01.002.C0006T.834 8 Uk
Replay Men's Chan Navy/Dark Brown Sandal Gmt01.002.C0006T.834 8 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual but well designed, 11 April 2011
This review is from: REPLAY Men's Chan Sandal (Apparel)
If you are looking for something that bit different than the usual sandals or flip-flops, then these fit the bill. Well made with a substantial sole, these will see you from the beach to out in the evening. Great overall design, comfortable to wear. The only thing I would say it they are quite a snug fit, I wear a size 8 & my feet aren't broad but I did find to top strap just fitted and no more, but they may loosen off with wear.

Fred Bennett Sterling Silver Mens Onyx T-Bar Bracelet of Length 22cm
Fred Bennett Sterling Silver Mens Onyx T-Bar Bracelet of Length 22cm
Offered by MWM Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, 11 April 2011
Fits well, looks good, secure clasp, good weight & great price. I really like it and have worn it loads since I got it. I think it is more sophisticated and discreet than some of the other disigns out there so it suits any age. Could also be a good present as it is understated and would suit a lot of different tastes.

APUS Delta AS-DE-SB LED Watch for Men Design Highlight
APUS Delta AS-DE-SB LED Watch for Men Design Highlight
Offered by time-lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch @ a great price, 11 April 2011
eye-catching without being too trendy, comfortable to wear, very clear large display when the button is pressed, you can't go wrong with this watch. I certainly don't go buying things for other people to comment on (as long as I like it, I don't care) but since I started wearing it, people just keep asking about it & where I got it etc. I wanted something casual I could wear all the time but something smart enough that I could wear out for a meal etc & it definately fits the bill. It is so competatively priced, I will be quite happy to take it on holiday and hope I don't lose it...
I think the pic is quite accurate, the face is nice and big and the way it sits on my wrist, you don't see much of the strap but I do have thin-ish wrists.