Profile for S. A. Milner > Reviews

Content by S. A. Milner

S. A. Milner (Nottingham, UK)

79 Network Marketing Tips for Fast-Track Success
79 Network Marketing Tips for Fast-Track Success
by Wes Linden
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you to guide your team!, 21 April 2015
I bought the paperback version as soon as it was released and read it over Christmas, it was a year later before I bought the audio - what a mistake! I should have bought it much sooner. I now regularly listen to it whilst driving and have bought more copies as mini prizes and give aways within my own network marketing team. Listening to it regularly helps me, as I can refer to it as an asnwer to a question, "read tip...", "have a look at tip..." to help my new team members to steer clear of the pitfalls they can fall into. Having something that is easy to refer to, that isn't me telling them, gives my response more credance. Thank you.

Shattered (Slated Trilogy Book 3)
Shattered (Slated Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unnerving and thrilling, 21 April 2014
Brilliant for thrill seekers and people who love shocking discoveries! This final story in the 'Slated' trilogy, has just the right amount of power to keep you guessing and wanting for more. By the end of the book, you will be shocked, at the characters decision, more then you could ever be from anything in real life! I hope you enjoy Slated as much as I did, and watch out for the ending!

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars This plot will blow your mind., 8 Mar. 2014
If you love sci-fi or just full on adventure/fiction. Then you will LOVE this series. My rating is based on my observations on her language and the basic plot, I loved the twists and turns and am desperate for more! Novellas here I come.

79 Network Marketing Tips
79 Network Marketing Tips
by Wes Linden

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all your team!, 27 Feb. 2014
I've been in network marketing in three different companies for over 20 years on and off. I wish this book had been available back then. It pulls all the things you should know, do and avoid into one easy read. It's written for the brand new distributor with tips for the seasoned professional to assist their team. I've now bought multiple copies and given them to various team members, I'm convinced this will help them avoid some of the pitfalls and errors we can all make along our journey. The best bit? It's generic, suitable for all network marketing companies.

Pay It Forward [DVD] [2000]
Pay It Forward [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Kevin Spacey

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Film, 9 July 2007
This review is from: Pay It Forward [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I am no film critic, mid 30's bloke, who just says what he thinks. This is an inspiring film. Based on a simple concept of giving rather than taking. I did guess the ending before it happened, but that didn't stop me from having to remove the large piece of dust from my eye (hmm) which was making my eyes water. It is a film that needs watching, that provokes discussion - whether you agree with the principle or not.