Profile for Nadine > Reviews

Welsh VW Campervan Keyring - VW26K
Offered by Home Barn Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy (thumbs down), 11 April 2013
This review is from: Welsh VW Campervan Keyring - VW26K
When I received it I was really happy with the speedy service how quick it came and also I just loved the item. I bought it for my boyfriend. He loves volkswagen camper vans and is really proud to be welsh. So I thought this was a brilliant gift for him. I was so dissapointed when he came back and told me it had broken. He went to put it on his car keys and the metal bit of the key ring that is attaching the ring to the camper van had actually broken.

Fake Bake Fair Gradual Tanning Lotion 170ml
Fake Bake Fair Gradual Tanning Lotion 170ml
Offered by beflattered

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I have tried so far., 11 April 2013
So here's the deal. I have black hair and really white skin. Which I don't like because people are always telling me I look tired and run down. I put this on and then they say the complete opposite. I look much better and most of all I don't look orange. I do recommend that you put this on in the night. I put it on in the morning for 4 hours and I was pretty dark. (I had a shower). So I am now going to put it on in the night and have a good wash in the morning, If you scrub a bit mainly on your face it gives a nice golden glow and not too dark. I just dont think I washed hard enough on my face the first time I tried it. Another thing I like about this is that you can slap it on with streaks and then wash in the morning and NO streaks! So you dont have to be really careful with this. It also came with gloves! The only reason I am giving a four star is because it did not come with the white little body polish that is advertised in the picture. When received it came quick and no damage at all. Would tell anyone to give this a go! Especially for the price.

New High Quality Black Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 4 4s 4 s with Card Holder + Screen Protector
Offered by Goods-cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought a few of these, 11 April 2013
I much prefer to carry this around with me rather than my purse. I can just pop my bank card into it and its so much easier. I have bought a few of these just for convenience rather than having a purse to carry around. The only thing I would say about this, is that the sides of the plastic mainly the corners tend to break quickly. The corners crack and then your Iphone can easily slip out, but that is only after a good couple of months after purchase. I would recommened this as it is convenient, and good value for money ! Plus it protects your Iphone from damage.

Velvotan Self Tan Folding Back Applicator
Velvotan Self Tan Folding Back Applicator

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 April 2013
It's hard to use. Only used it twice so far. I still have to ask someone to help apply my fake tan area on my back where I have missed. I also think that the pads should be bigger for more spread and not having to rely on someone to still help you. Still good for the price tho. I think once I keep trying to use this I may get the hang of it. But, so far I don't think I will. If you have long arms then, Yeah, It will work

Tiger Suit
Tiger Suit
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tiger Suit (Audio CD)
Cant fault the album at all. I reckon it is one of her best ones! Definately recommend this to any KT Tunstall fan. I would'nt recommend the actual seller though. I ordered and expected it the next day. "GAURANTEED NEXT DAY DELVIERY" that's what it said. But, I had it the day after. Didnt have to wait too long but I was expecting it when it said. Also in the picture it shows a signed front cover. There was no signed one for me.

H5150 Gray Paisley Fitness Perfect Gift Idea For Dad Silk Ties Cufflinks Hanky Set 3PT By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 10 Oct 2012
I bought this for behalf of my father. We were going to a family wedding and my father wanted this colour. I must say it looked really smart and well worth the money. Especially with the matching cufflinks too! It came in a very smart compact box and it would also make a nice present.

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 10 Oct 2012
When buying this I thought it would give my hair soft conditioned glow. But I was so disappointed because I really wanted to make my hair soft and glossy. It didnt do niether. It was so hard to get the brush through my hair and it just pulled through my roots really hurting my scalp. I also used the conditioner with this.
Anyone recommened a shampoo and conditioner that can make my hair soft and easier to brush when wet before blow drying. My hair is long and not too thick
Thanks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 9:20 AM BST

METALLIC BLUE NAIL ART FOIL WRAPS, DECALS, STICKERS FOR FINGERS AND TOES
METALLIC BLUE NAIL ART FOIL WRAPS, DECALS, STICKERS FOR FINGERS AND TOES

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 10 Oct 2012
I have ordered a few nail foils and by far this is the best one I have bought. I recommened that you do it on your toes as its easier to do and it lasts much longer. Mine stayed on for 3 weeks and it looks proffesionaly done. I prefer the plain looking colours rather than pattern because I find it harder to get the toes looking the same. So, if you are a first time user I recommened that you use the plain first.

Lee Stafford Shine Head Spray Shine 200ml
Lee Stafford Shine Head Spray Shine 200ml
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes hair greasy, 10 Oct 2012
The delivery service was speedy however the product itself just makes my hair greasy and really itchy. Not worth the money. I have tried a few products from lee stafford and so far the products are not really giving me the WOW factor. You are just paying for the brand name rather than the product.

Lee Stafford Blow Dry Wonder Spray 200ml
Lee Stafford Blow Dry Wonder Spray 200ml
Offered by Stephensons Online LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good....BUT, 10 Oct 2012
The service was really speedy and reliable and it kept me up tp date with its progress on delivery. The product itself says it blow drys your hair faster, it does speed it up a little however it makes my hair very dry and dull looking. The actual pump itself to squirt the spray is not the good and you have to really push on it a few times to have a good amount. Not really worth the money.