Profile for DEL > Reviews

Vitax 500g Vitafeed Soluble High Nitrogen Feed
Vitax 500g Vitafeed Soluble High Nitrogen Feed
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon: Fuchsias now looking good., 14 May 2012
My fuchsia manual recommended starting overwintered fuchsias with a 3:0:1 fertilizer, but I had a great problem tracking one down, eventually finding one at Amazon, namely Vitax 301 Vitax Foliar. Since using this, the plants have taken on a new lease of life. I have inspected over 100 of my fuchsias, and almost without exception the root system has improved and the foliage has picked up amazingly. The product was very easy to use and most economical. I shall now consider using it for other members of my floral community.

Learning Microsoft Office Publisher 2010, Student Edition
Learning Microsoft Office Publisher 2010, Student Edition
by Catherine Skintik
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 41.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Microsoft Office Publsher 2010 Student Edition, 11 Jan 2012
Having used Publisher 97 for many years, the updated version was so much more inclusive that I needed to buy a book to help me get the best out of it. This manual seemed to be the most comprehensive available for my budget and I liked the fact it had spiral binding. However, the most vital thing I needed I couldn't find. How could I change the default font? I found this eventually on Google! By working through the tasks, I quickly found how the various menues worked. These were much more complicated than the previous version I had been using. The book itself is very easy to follow with step by step instructions and very good for the beginner wishing to create professional looking publications. As a self-teaching aid it works well.