Profile for Ms Janina Elliott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
20 sheets x Cute Animals A4 Computer and Writing Paper
20 sheets x Cute Animals A4 Computer and Writing Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Letters to Grandchild, 13 Mar. 2014
I use this for writing letters to my granddaughter. She does not live locally and she likes to receive a letter in the mail. Just makes my letters to her a little more special I hope.

Santoro Gorjuss Forget Me Not Memo Block
Santoro Gorjuss Forget Me Not Memo Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and useful, 13 Mar. 2014
This will last for ages as there are many sheets. It is pretty and I like to surround myself with pretty things.

GORJUSS THINGS TO DO WEEKLY PLANNER
GORJUSS THINGS TO DO WEEKLY PLANNER

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers me up at work., 13 Mar. 2014
If I have to have a boring to do list, may as well make it a pretty one. I have it on my desk at work and it always cheers me up to use it. It is very useful as although we have everything held electronically, I am still old fashioned enough to like to write things down too!!

BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5560GU Elegance 2100W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hair dryer!!, 13 Mar. 2014
This hairdryer is amazing!! I have really thick hair and I have never been able to dry and style my hair so quickly. Looks real nice too.

LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Colors may vary) (for LeapPad1 and 2)
LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Colors may vary) (for LeapPad1 and 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not used, 13 Mar. 2014
Bought to go with Leapfrog, see my other review. Not used as not liked by my granddaughter who was age 5

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Pink)
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Pink)
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not used much and sold on quickly, 13 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter who does not live locally to me. I was told by my son that it had few activities which held my granddaughters interest and it never got used. She was 5.They had it up for sale shortly after I gave it to them for less than half the price I paid. A complete waste of my money!!

LeapFrog AC Adapter (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog AC Adapter (for LeapPad and Leapster)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my granddaughter, 13 Mar. 2014
I was told that my granddaughter never used the LeapFrog as it was not very interesting and needed more games, this never got used either.

Andrew James Food Mixer Cookbook by Norma Miller
Andrew James Food Mixer Cookbook by Norma Miller
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Never used., 13 Mar. 2014
Another thing to go into the charity bag when I next have a sort out. I didn't feel encouraged to try any of the recipes.

Vintage Rose Mini Travel (dual voltage) Hot Brush (with removable Brush Attachment) & TONG - Introductory Offer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 13 Mar. 2014
I love it, very pretty. It works ok but to be honest I rarely use it. It sits on my dressing table looking very pretty waiting for the day it will be used. Shame it does not have an on/off switch, you have to plug it into the mains to turn on and take out to turn off. One of the reasons I do not use it much.

Carmen C81003V Hair Curling Tongs - Violet
Carmen C81003V Hair Curling Tongs - Violet

4.0 out of 5 stars Never use, 13 Mar. 2014
The tong bit was smaller than I expected so make tiny curls which is not what I wanted. I actually never use it which makes it a complete waste of money but this was completely my fault, not a fault of the item!! Will probably go to charity when I next to my sort out!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4