Profile for PWhit > Reviews

Content by PWhit

PWhit

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Edition, Educational License, Online Validation Program (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and hopefully the future., 27 Sept. 2011
I have been extremely impressed with this piece of software. It is really quite amazing to watch the words appear on the screen. I had my concerns initially, as many people would reading the claims made by Nuance however it really does make very few mistakes and does improved greatly over time as it learns to adapt to my speech patterns and vocabulary.

Prior to buying the software I read reviews claiming that the microphone which ships with the product was not accurate enough and that the whole system benefited greatly from buying a more accurate headset. I must say I have found the headset more than adequate and it does appear to speed up the recognition process as oppose to the USB desktop microphone I purchased separately.

All in all an excellent product that I really now cannot imagine myself without.

(This review was written using Nuance Dragon naturally speaking 11.5 it only made two small mistakes.)