Profile for Mr. Clive A. Valenti > Reviews

Content by Mr. Clive A. V...

Mr. Clive A. Valenti (Surrey England)

The Avengers - Special Features disc [DVD]
The Avengers - Special Features disc [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Macnee
Price: 10.08

1.0 out of 5 stars I agree it does not play, 6 Oct 2011
I have had the same problem disc will not play in fact my Blue ray/dvd player is saying disc is blank

Clive

Love To Be With You The Doris Day Show Volume 1
Love To Be With You The Doris Day Show Volume 1
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS A RARE DAY, 4 July 2007
On buying this CD I was more than pleasantly surprised as I have always steered clear of old radio shows as I expect them to be full of crackles and bad quality but this is not the case with these shows they are crystal clear and fantastic quality.
Doris is as always in great voice and sings some rare songs its also nice to hear her sing some of her well known songs live as she has made many studio albums but never seemed to do concerts as she always seemed to be making albums and films.
Some of my favorite songs on these shows are 'I'm in the mood for love','Please Mr sun',and 'Oops' and I even like Ray Bolger singing 'Im glad I'm not a rubber ball'
A great deal of care and attention seems to have gone into these CDs including the booklet which has some lovely photo's of Doris and even the disc's have pictures on.
As Doris said's at the end of most shows 'If there's something special you would like to hear just drop me a line' what a pity these shows are not on now I could think of 100's of songs I would like her to sing but there is one glitter of hope as this is Vol 1 there is Vol 2 to look forward to soon .