Profile for dennis waller > Reviews

Content by dennis waller

dennis waller

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TRIXES 2 x Black Stylus Pens for Apple iPad, iPad AIR, iPad Mini, iPhone, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets and all other Touch Screens Devices
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun. 2014
When I needed another stylus,I was recommended these by my son,who has purchased them before.I am happy with my purchase.

The Killing Season (Carter Blake Book 1)
The Killing Season (Carter Blake Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2014
A FANTASTIC READ. THE BEST DEBUT BOOK I HAVE EVER READ,IT KEEPS YOU GUESSING UNTIL THE END.HE COULD BE THE NEW MICHAEL CONNOLLY.HURRY AND WRITE ANOTHER.

The Highway
The Highway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Highway (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic read,exciting,scarey and couldn't put down.I wish I could give it 10 out of 10.I would recommend anybody buying this book, to first read Back of Beyond to familiarize themselves with the people in his new book.

Mad River (Virgil Flowers Series Book 6)
Mad River (Virgil Flowers Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars John Sandford excellent, 6 Aug. 2013
Another excellent story by John Sandford,I couldn't put it down.Virgil Flowers is great,I like his humor.I wish the author had more of his earlier books available on kindle.

Good People
Good People

3.0 out of 5 stars Over The Top, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Good People (Kindle Edition)
Very similar story to a earlier novel a Simple Plan,but pales in comparison.I found it incredible how two ordinary people could fight and win against vicious killers and drug dealers.Silly.

Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)
Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 July 2013
Karin Slaughter is one of the best authors around and I cant wait for her books to come out.If your a fan like me, buy it,you wont be disappointed.

No Way Back
No Way Back

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit far fetched, 17 July 2013
This review is from: No Way Back (Kindle Edition)
Though I enjoyed the book,I found the story a bit over the top.The heroine got into and out of the most silly situations,but obviously won in the end Exciting,but silly.

The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 2 July 2013
I have read all David Baldacci books,but unfortunately this is the worst one.I would prefer it if he went back to writing stand alone books

Her Last Breath (Kate Burkholder Book 5)
Her Last Breath (Kate Burkholder Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2013
Another excellent read by a fine writer.I never get bored reading about the Amish community and the exciting stories.Long may these stories continue.

The Fort
The Fort

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2013
This review is from: The Fort (Kindle Edition)
A simple story,but one of the best books I have read in a very long time.A great write by the author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4