Profile for Anon > Reviews

Content by Anon

Anon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
800 x Premium Oxygen Cleansed White Cone Filter Coffee Papers - Size 4 + FREE POST

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 22 Sept. 2014
Fantastic value. Well worth getting for one cup coffee drinkers who drink a lot of coffee.

Set of 6 high capacity inks. PGI525 (PGI-525PGBK) Black 22ml & CLI526 (CLI-526BK, CLI526C, CLI526Y, CLI526M, CLI526GY) 12ml Black, Grey, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Canon Compatible Ink Cartridges Printers with chip.
Offered by Ink Jungle Ltd. (VAT Receipt Supplied)

Sterling Silver Clip on Charm Bracelet - 8" (20.3cms) Long
Sterling Silver Clip on Charm Bracelet - 8" (20.3cms) Long
Offered by Babes & Wags Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with buy, 22 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with this bracelet. Had feared it might be too short but just right, I have quite small wrists though. Might be worth sellar offering a slightly longer one too as an option, after all only a matter of adding a couple links.

BLACK Enamel Masquerade MASK Clip-On Charm - 925 Sterling Silver - Thomas Sabo Style
Offered by M & M Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 July 2014
I could not see a silver mark, I should have probably gone for a more expensive option.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 11:57 PM BST

SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 22 Jun. 2014
This is so much better than a cap, which I have tried. Avoids your head getting hot and your hair damp in very hot climates. Great price.

Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble
Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble
by Ann B. Ross

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable as ever, 17 Jun. 2014
I read this series so fast I can't wait til the next. This one possibly has less of the comic characters.

Wishin' and Hopin': A Christmas Story
Wishin' and Hopin': A Christmas Story
by Wally Lamb

3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps better for a younger age group, 11 May 2014
I have loved most of Lamb's novels so really looked forward to this . However it was about the lives of teenagers and did not hold me. Lovely edition of the book though.

The Bachelor (Vintage Classics)
The Bachelor (Vintage Classics)
by Stella Gibbons

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very gripping, 5 April 2014
Was disappointed with this Gibbons. Have been reading a lot of her less famous novels which were republished a few years ago but this one moved very slowly for me and lacked distinct characterisation.

Cagney & Lacey ... and Me: An Inside Hollywood Story or How I Learned to Stopworrying and Love the Blonde
by Barney Rosenzweig

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans, 25 Jun. 2013
As one review warned this has a lot about the machinatios of the studios, some of which I really didn't follow but I liked Rosenzweig's apparent honesty - particularly about his stars(who we all want to know about). Possibly this is reflective of the ethos of the series which, I believe was ahead of its time, and which believed in honest portrayal. Nowadays it seems, for various reasons, readers get a 'whitewash' or deemed acceptable for public consumption account of 'stars' and not as here an informed account of their working lives. Of course Rosenzweig writes after the event but his account does not patronise the reader that it was all 'roses' and to a degree includes himself in any disagreements.
Good selection of photos too. Thank you, Barney.

Evening Class
Evening Class
by Maeve Binchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Evening Class (Paperback)
I had never read Binchy before, maybe due to preconceptions. However I really enjoyed this and found the interlocking stories skillful and intriguing. I have now read a few other Binchy novels and find the maturer ones stronger, but would still rate Evening Class as my favourite in terms of technique and wisdom. Incidentally I would recommend Binchy now as a fine short story writer from the two collections I have read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3