Profile for William Roman-Hilditch > Reviews

Content by William Roman-...

William Roman-Hilditch

If You Can't Join 'em, Beat 'em
If You Can't Join 'em, Beat 'em

5.0 out of 5 stars British HipHop, 26 Dec 2013
British hip hop at it's finest! Funky, funny and full of good beats, samples and rhymes. I highly recommend all of DJ Format's output.

Live At The Social Volume 1
Live At The Social Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Big Beat, 26 Dec 2013
I had an old 'Live At The Social' mixtape from the front of NME or Mixmag from way back in the mid 90s and played that to death...it literally snapped the tape I played it that much! This is more of the same but it's all good!

Sunshine - Adagio in D Minor
Sunshine - Adagio in D Minor
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of Music, 26 Dec 2013
This track (other than being used in Sunshine) was recently used in the trailer for X-Men: Days Of Future Past. It's great piece of music.

Inside Llewyn Davis: Original Soundtrack Recording
Inside Llewyn Davis: Original Soundtrack Recording
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing OST, 26 Dec 2013
The Coens rarely put a foot wrong with their musical choices and this is no exception. All the songs are brilliant, melodic and soulful and Oscar Isaac really shows off his singing talents here. I haven't seen the film yet but this album stands well by itself.

Inside
Inside
Offered by QUOSA
Price: 6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 90s Grunge, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Inside (Audio CD)
What a great song! I'd forgotten about it but it randomly popped in my head one day and I felt I must have it! It's a shame it isn't released in MP3 format but I picked up the CD single for little over 1.

Mamas & Papas Babyplay Coconut Band Travel Arch Toy
Mamas & Papas Babyplay Coconut Band Travel Arch Toy
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Our Little One, 26 Dec 2013
This is great for our baby and keeps her entertained whilst we go for wanders. The tweeting bird toy is a fun little distraction too,

'75 aka Stay With You
'75 aka Stay With You
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy Chilled Tune, 26 Dec 2013
This is a great catchy and chilled out dance number. The album it comes from is pretty good but this was by far my favourite.

Silver Sun
Silver Sun
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rock/Punky Pop!, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silver Sun (Audio CD)
I purchased this album off the back of a CD single I bought way back in 90s (I'll See You Around...yeah I know it's not from this album!). I finally got around to buying a Silversun album and I have to say it's pretty good. I've recently got into Weezer as well (15 years late but better than never!) and I would draw parallels between the two bands, but with Silversun sounding like the Beach Boys as well. Good stuff!