Profile for Greek > Reviews

Content by Greek

Greek

Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting: A Step-by-Step Guide from Concept to finished Script
by Syd Field

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it!!, 20 April 2011
It is the first book I read about screenplays and how to write one and I just love the guy!! It is simple and fascinating and I am looking forward on reading more books of him!! Everything you need to know in simple words and with a lot of paradigms! I surely recommend it!!

Max Value 3.5 inch USB Hard Drive Enclosure for an IDE or SATA Hard Drive
Max Value 3.5 inch USB Hard Drive Enclosure for an IDE or SATA Hard Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine!, 20 April 2011
Well... it was the first time I had to put a hard disk in a case, and had no problem at all!! I connected it with a SATA hard disk and it works just fine from the beginning till now. To tell the truth I only use the disk only for back up which means I don't have it working all the time... but as I said it works fine! I would buy another one if I need to!