Profile for Lotte Tvede > Reviews

Lotte Tvede

bestform Jaipur Full Cup Women's Bra Black 40C
bestform Jaipur Full Cup Women's Bra Black 40C

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, 3 Sept. 2014
Beautiful with great support, perfect.

Curvy Kate Women's Portia Thong, Red (Spice/Snow), Size 22
Curvy Kate Women's Portia Thong, Red (Spice/Snow), Size 22

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 3 Sept. 2014
Bought this with the matching bra, love them both. Really rare to find pretty knickers in a size 22.

Alegro Lingerie Floral Waltz Underwired Women's 3/4 Cup Bra Raspberry/Black 40D
Alegro Lingerie Floral Waltz Underwired Women's 3/4 Cup Bra Raspberry/Black 40D

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, 3 Sept. 2014
Great fit, beautiful colour, sexy and affordable.

Triumph Beauty-Full Icon WHP Women's Bra French Lilac 40D
Triumph Beauty-Full Icon WHP Women's Bra French Lilac 40D

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra, 3 Sept. 2014
Good support and pretty, just like I expected.

Depressive Illness: The Curse of the Strong (Overcoming Common Problems)
Depressive Illness: The Curse of the Strong (Overcoming Common Problems)
by Tim Cantopher

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed this book!, 17 Nov. 2004
I have suffered from depression for more years than I care to remember, and was diagnosed 8 years ago. Having read a lot of books about the subject, this is the first one that makes me feel truly "understood". The books told me something I knew, but needed to hear again, like:
Depression is an illness that can be cured.
While it can be triggered by events and psychological factors, depression is essentially a biochemical imbalance.
The difference between clinical depression and "having a bad time" or "feeling blue".
Taking anti-depressants is not an "easy way out", it`s the first step in reclaiming your life.
The book also told me things I didn`t know, like:
Depression typically happens to people with strong characters, people who are very responsible and caring towards others.
Why it`s crucial to give yourself time to heal (so good to know, when you feel guilty about not being able to socialize, go to work etc.). Like the author says: The reason you don`t want to do these things, is that somewhere you know that it will hurt you, not help you, when even getting out of bed is a challenge.
Ways to prevent future episodes by identifying individual triggers, learning to care for yourself and not take on more than you can deal with (actually becoming more selfish!).
Besides being a sufferer, I`m also a psychologist, and I`ll recommend this book to all clients suffering from clinical depression. I really like the way the author "speaks to me": With a sense of humour, a down to earth approach and never condescending. He sound like the psychiatrist from heaven!