Profile for Cuggles > Reviews

Content by Cuggles

Cuggles

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung-Compatible 3ACTIVE® 3D Glasses for 2010 "C" Series 3D TVs. Rechargeable. TWO PAIRS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov 2013
I was looking for a affordable replacement for a pair of broken glasses for our E series I believe, I came across these. Our TV is infrared unlike the more recent Bluetooth and for the price are as good as the Samsung glasses we have here, they are preferred in some cases. They can be worn with prescription glasses and have found they are comfortable to wear through a film or two. Light coming in from one side can affect it however shut the curtains / turn the light off and problem solved. Fantastic Glasses, so happy with the protective cases and wires / wipes.

Journey To Agartha [Blu-ray]
Journey To Agartha [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Megumi Hayashibara

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic add to the collection, 24 Jun 2013
This was bought to be added to our growing collection and we were very happy with it. The animation is amazing and so well done, the story is quite different to anything else we have seen in a while. It has a lovely little mystery and keeps you watching, this is a definite watch for anyone that like animation. I think we will be getting the special edition soon too its just too good to pass up.

Love2Sleep COT BED SIZE TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says, 24 Jun 2013
We bought this for our 2 year old new bed and it does exactly what it says, it has saved the bed from a few accidents and the best thing it really is no noise which we needed not to disturb our daughter. Great buy, would recommend.

New 4.3 Inch LCD Touch Screen 4GB Portable MP3 MP4 Music Movie Player, FM Radio, Film Palyer, E-book Reader and Support Expandable MicroSD Slot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 24 Jun 2013
I have bought two of these and was not disappointed, both were gifts and are used quite regular, one more than the other and both are working great. We did have a problem with one not long after receiving it and there was no reason for the fault but one email to the seller and they had given me the details to return it and once returned we received one very quickly. I was very pleased with the seller and would recommend to anyone looking for an mp3 (mp4). The sound is fantastic on it and the pictures and video are great quality, the great screen size is of course a great plus. Thanks again to the seller.

King Of Thorn Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack
King Of Thorn Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack
Dvd ~ Kana Hanazawa

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this to add to our ever growing anime collection and it was not disappointing. It has a few bloody moments and at times can be slightly confusing however the confusion is cleared up and explained and the scenes are beautifully done. The animation is fantastic and does not disappoint, the story line keeps you wondering and watching. We were very happy with this film and would recommend to any anime fan.

Baby Born Interactive Girl
Baby Born Interactive Girl
Offered by The Entertainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Baby Born Interactive Girl (Toy)
This was bought for my daughters 2nd birthday, although she is too young to understand all the features this doll has she understands the potty feature and the tears that are caused by squeezing the arm too hard. She loves to wash her doll however we tend to bath her in the sink in shallow water not submerge the doll too much as I am not certain it will work perfectly if it was completely submerged. The doll id easy to dress and my daughter can change the nappy and clothes with only a little help.

Oblivion Island: Haruka And The Magic Mirror Double Play [DVD & Blu-ray]
Oblivion Island: Haruka And The Magic Mirror Double Play [DVD & Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Haruka Ayase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch, 24 Jun 2013
This was bought shortly after I had purchased Journey To Agartha on blue ray and both were amazing, me and my husband couldn't say which was better because they both had features and a story line that made them very different. The animation is amazing in this film and the story line keeps you watching. It tells the story of how we all have things we wish we could find that have been lost. although we did find it quite young at heart we thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone that likes animation.

Loups Garous Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack
Loups Garous Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack
Dvd ~ Hiromi Igarashi

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surprise, 24 Jun 2013
Me and my husband enjoy anime's both series, one shots and movies and although my husband made a comment that he had seen better I had to agree a bit however we have seen our fair share and everyone had there own preferred style. I can say that if you like anime's this would be a good watch, I was very happy with the film and enjoyed it throughout, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good watch.

Jinxed (Harlequin Romance)
Jinxed (Harlequin Romance)
by Day Leclair
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Jun 2013
I have read harlequin comics quite a lot and love to find new ones to read however I cannot seem to be able to get hold of Jinxed however I found the novel version and I was not let down. I enjoy the comic adaptions that harlequin do but I was not disappointed with this and would recommend anyone interested in harlequin romance (comics) to give it a read.

Laiva Desk Birch Effect office desk for home etc small space saving
Laiva Desk Birch Effect office desk for home etc small space saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this desk purely because it was small and neat enough to fit in the gap I was looking to place my PC however I didn't expect it to be as nice as it was. It has a fantastic finish to it and I am very happy with how sturdy it is and how easy it was to put together. A great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller desk.

Page: 1 | 2