Profile for twep > Reviews

Premier Housewares Glass Storage Bowls with Red Lids - Set of 5
Premier Housewares Glass Storage Bowls with Red Lids - Set of 5
Offered by Elex

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy to keep in kitchen, 17 Mar 2013
Somebody brought me a set of these a couple of years ago and I've used them so much I decided to get some more. The shop she brought then from - t j hughes - has closed so i decided to try the Internet. The lids don't feel as sturdy as my original ones but bowls are the same. Delivered very quickly by the supplier so overall very pleased. Would recommend.

Stylus Pen, New Trent Arcadia (1PC) Limir [Dual Purpose] Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. [2-in-1]: [Stylus Micro-Knit Tip] + [Fine Ball Pen], Compatible to: iPhone 6, 6 Plus 5S 5, Note 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and more
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to use than cheaper version, 17 Mar 2013
Really like this. A lot smoother and lighter to use than other versions. Handy pen for taking notes at the time. Would recommend.

Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by knight click

4.0 out of 5 stars Light easy to use with good cleaning power, 31 Jan 2013
I bought this as I was having difficulty carrying our Dyson around, particularly upstairs. Was very impressed with how easy this is to use, empty and charge. Until you have one of these you don't realise how much time is taken up plugging and unplugging your hoover. I can hoover the whole house in a third of the time with a lot less effort. The cleaning power is excellent - even fetched up small dirt particles from carpets I'd not longed cleaned with the Dyson. I haven't rated it as a 5 in this review only because my first one broke a few days after I bought it, demonstrated and recommended it to several friends. I think this may have been unusual as the fault was inside the arm of the machine which shouldn't be affected by use, and so far the replacement I received before Christmas has been reliable. GTech sent a replacement the next working day and arranged for the other one to be collected at a time of my choice so I was very pleased with their customer service. Particularly impressive given that it was the week before Christmas. My neighbour has since brought one and had equally quick delivery. I'd recommend following their advice on washing the filters monthly as I was surprised at how much dirt they'd picked up. A tip from the neighbour was to occasionally use our small hand held hoover to clean the filter cage when emptying it to keep it a bit cleaner between washes. Proved to be a great idea. I'm now hoping for a long life for my AirRam as it is one of the best household labour saving devices I've found.

So long ago
So long ago
by Joseph Stamper

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: So long ago (Hardcover)
Was very happy to find this book in such good condition as a special birthday present for my aunt. The book is out of print and brought back many happy memories for her. The site's description of the books condition was accurate.