Profile for Albert Francis Onde > Reviews

Content by Albert Francis...

Albert Francis Onde

Kinps®Iphone 5 5S 5C 4200mah detachable External Rechargeable Spare Backup Extended Battery Charger Pack Case Cover(For iPhone 5C/5/5S 4200mah detachable charger case, White)
Offered by Kinpsbuy

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the price, 25 Jan 2014
I bought a mophie juice pack prior to buying this cos i thought the brand and quality would be great but I was dissatisfied. When I got this, I was happy. It was more than half the price of the mophie but worked perfectly. it's a bit big though, which is the only downside. charges the iphone well, maybe a full charge and some. so with a fully charge iphone plus a fully charge kinps batt pack, you're looking at more than a day's use!

Mophie Juice Pack Air External Battery Case Made for iPhone 5/5s in White - MFi Approved
Offered by Modern-Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars poor performance for the price, 25 Jan 2014
I had great expectations for this product cos it looks nice in picture. It sounds elegant in the ads but it didn't deliver! It didn't charge well and it always disconnects to the iphone5s. I initially thought there was something wrong with how i put it but after fiddling with it for a couple of hours, I realised it's the pack that's the problem, not me.

I want to get what I paid for and for the amount that I did, for this product, I got nothing! So I returned the very next day.

I bought a fairly cheap £20 battery pack from another company, which unbelievably, worked the way it should. And for the price, I was happy with it.

So price doesn't really guarantee quality, at this instance.