Profile for Busy Mum > Reviews

Intex Debris/Weather Cover for 3metre  x 2metre Frame Pools - 28038
Intex Debris/Weather Cover for 3metre x 2metre Frame Pools - 28038
Offered by PERAGA GARDEN CENTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it!, 21 July 2016
Great buy, keeps the pool clean, easy to put on and off, it has a few strategically placed holes in it, which help when it rains as the water runs into the pool and so doesn't become impossibly heavy to remove. As an added bonus it is dark blue so absorbs the heat of the sun, thus adding additional heat to the pool:)

BubbleBum Portable, Inflatable Car Booster Seat - Black
BubbleBum Portable, Inflatable Car Booster Seat - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than hiring one for a holiday!, 21 July 2016
Once we had booked our holiday, I decided that I would do some research and purchase a couple of boosters to take with us, firstly the cost of hiring two boosters for two weeks was coming to £130, if that was not reason enough, I have used hire company car seats and boosters before and I have yet to receive a clean or comfortable one! So that being my experience I was on the hunt for a decent booster. I had been recommended the booster seat that doubles up as backpacks for the kids. However in my experience, once the flight has ended the kids don't want to be carry bags they are usually quite tired or even asleep, so to my thinking I didn't want to be left with having to carry two backpack boosters which look quite bulky and kids, through the airport!
When I came across the Bubblebum, I was a little sceptical as it's an inflatable and I was concerned it may leak air and just go flat!
I am happy to say it was a Great Purchase, I inflated them once at the start of the holiday and they remained inflated until I took them out at the
end of the holiday! The kids seemed very happy with them and I appreciated that they were lightweight, and barely took up any room in my hand luggage,(I unrolled them and packed them flat!) All In all a brilliant buy for holidays!

300ml Colloidal Silver (45ppm) + 30ml Full Spray & 30ml Full Pipet
300ml Colloidal Silver (45ppm) + 30ml Full Spray & 30ml Full Pipet
Offered by SilverCleanse Health & Beauty Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great at getting rid of Verrucas!, 26 Jan. 2016
My children all take swimming lessons and unfortunately this has resulted in them getting verrucas. I have tried all the options available in the chemists and not managed to get rid of them, I decided to search the internet for alternative treatments. I came across Colloidal Silver and decided to give it a go, after reading a review. It arrived quickly and well packaged, I sprayed it on the verrucas morning and night, after two weeks my kids are verruca free! I'm still learning about it's other uses, but for me this was like a miracle cure, quick easy and pain free :)

Marvel Heroes vs Villains Candy Sticks with Sticker x12 Packs
Marvel Heroes vs Villains Candy Sticks with Sticker x12 Packs
Offered by TAOS

2.0 out of 5 stars Go for something else!, 2 Dec. 2015
Disappointing, the candy sticks were all different lengths some were literally half the size of others or smaller. I didn't like how they looked so didn't add them to the party bags!

Amscan International Avengers Scene Setters Decoration Kit
Amscan International Avengers Scene Setters Decoration Kit
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good party theme setters!, 2 Dec. 2015
They looked great hung on our patio doors & the light coming through behind them, made it look like iron man's chest was actually lit, which my son loved. 4* as the smaller two were creased quite badly in a concertina fashion. A little more care could have avoided it!

Avengers Assemble Party Bags Personalised with Any Name for Birthday Celebration Marvel (Quantity x20)
Offered by decorcaketoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant party bags!, 2 Dec. 2015
Fantastic, completed our little boys birthday theme perfectly. Great seller, will use again!

Jiayiqi Women Cool Gothic Gear Steampunk Metal Gem Stud Earrings Pendant Necklace Vintage Jewelry Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing!, 2 Dec. 2015
I thought it would be good to go with a Steampunk outfit, for a wedding. However don't let the picture fool you. I thought it was real cogs under resin, in reality it is a blurry photo of cogs!

PammyJ Silvertone Small Single Red Rose with Clear Crystal Pendant Necklace
PammyJ Silvertone Small Single Red Rose with Clear Crystal Pendant Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not a red rose!, 2 Dec. 2015
Lovely pendant, however if you are expecting a red rose 🌹 you may be disappointed as I was, as it is closer to brown in colour than red. I sorted it out quickly with a little red enamel paint and was very happy with it, once I was finished!

HelloHome Vehicles Kids' Bookcase
HelloHome Vehicles Kids' Bookcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering second one, and will adapt it to hold the smaller books!, 31 Jan. 2014
Mine arrived this morning, it took me 15 minutes to put it together, I have two little boys who enjoy their bed time stories and this is for those books, I like it so much, I have just placed an order for a second one as we have loads of books! It's great at holding and displaying the outsize books.
It is the perfect size for pre-schoolers' to be able to help themselves. It's negative is that it's not great for displaying the smaller ladybird books, as the depth of the fabric hides the books. I am thinking of sewing a line across the middle of the bottom sling so it won't be so deep and can be used for the smaller books as well, or even easier and not permanent using a self adhesive velcro strip. which would produce the same desired affect. Happy Shopping!

Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Offered by Adames Leather Goods & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Again Please :), 16 Dec. 2013
I had bought this wallet a couple of Christmases ago for my husband, he likes it so much, that this year he asked for it to be replaced by the same one if possible. Lucky me it's still being sold on Amazon. Looking at his present one, after two years use, it is still in fairly good nick i.e it's not falling apart. Just looking a little tired, so it's definitely a good quality wallet. Which I would be happy to recommend to anyone :)

Page: 1 | 2