Profile for Busy Mum > Reviews

300ml Colloidal Silver (45ppm) + 30ml Full Spray & 30ml Full Pipet
300ml Colloidal Silver (45ppm) + 30ml Full Spray & 30ml Full Pipet
Offered by SilverCleanse Health & Beauty Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great at getting rid of Verrucas!, 26 Jan. 2016
My children all take swimming lessons and unfortunately this has resulted in them getting verrucas. I have tried all the options available in the chemists and not managed to get rid of them, I decided to search the internet for alternative treatments. I came across Colloidal Silver and decided to give it a go, after reading a review. It arrived quickly and well packaged, I sprayed it on the verrucas morning and night, after two weeks my kids are verruca free! I'm still learning about it's other uses, but for me this was like a miracle cure, quick easy and pain free :)

Marvel Heroes vs Villains Candy Sticks with Sticker x12 Packs
Marvel Heroes vs Villains Candy Sticks with Sticker x12 Packs

2.0 out of 5 stars Go for something else!, 2 Dec. 2015
Disappointing, the candy sticks were all different lengths some were literally half the size of others or smaller. I didn't like how they looked so didn't add them to the party bags!

Avengers Assemble Scene Setter
Avengers Assemble Scene Setter
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good party theme setters!, 2 Dec. 2015
They looked great hung on our patio doors & the light coming through behind them, made it look like iron man's chest was actually lit, which my son loved. 4* as the smaller two were creased quite badly in a concertina fashion. A little more care could have avoided it!

Avengers Assemble Party Bags Personalised with Any Name for Birthday Celebration Marvel (Quantity x20)
Offered by decorcaketoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant party bags!, 2 Dec. 2015
Fantastic, completed our little boys birthday theme perfectly. Great seller, will use again!

Jiayiqi Women Cool Gothic Gear Steampunk Metal Gem Stud Earrings Pendant Necklace Vintage Jewelry Set
Offered by Jiayiqi Trading Co.,Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing!, 2 Dec. 2015
I thought it would be good to go with a Steampunk outfit, for a wedding. However don't let the picture fool you. I thought it was real cogs under resin, in reality it is a blurry photo of cogs!

PammyJ Silvertone Small Single Red Rose with Clear Crystal Pendant Necklace
PammyJ Silvertone Small Single Red Rose with Clear Crystal Pendant Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not a red rose!, 2 Dec. 2015
Lovely pendant, however if you are expecting a red rose 🌹 you may be disappointed as I was, as it is closer to brown in colour than red. I sorted it out quickly with a little red enamel paint and was very happy with it, once I was finished!

HelloHome Vehicles Kids' Bookcase
HelloHome Vehicles Kids' Bookcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering second one, and will adapt it to hold the smaller books!, 31 Jan. 2014
Mine arrived this morning, it took me 15 minutes to put it together, I have two little boys who enjoy their bed time stories and this is for those books, I like it so much, I have just placed an order for a second one as we have loads of books! It's great at holding and displaying the outsize books.
It is the perfect size for pre-schoolers' to be able to help themselves. It's negative is that it's not great for displaying the smaller ladybird books, as the depth of the fabric hides the books. I am thinking of sewing a line across the middle of the bottom sling so it won't be so deep and can be used for the smaller books as well, or even easier and not permanent using a self adhesive velcro strip. which would produce the same desired affect. Happy Shopping!

Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Again Please :), 16 Dec. 2013
I had bought this wallet a couple of Christmases ago for my husband, he likes it so much, that this year he asked for it to be replaced by the same one if possible. Lucky me it's still being sold on Amazon. Looking at his present one, after two years use, it is still in fairly good nick i.e it's not falling apart. Just looking a little tired, so it's definitely a good quality wallet. Which I would be happy to recommend to anyone :)

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test Kit Conception Indicator
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test Kit Conception Indicator

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a gimmick, it's not accurate!, 17 Sept. 2010
I am currently breastfeeding my soon to be 1 year old and as a result my menstural cycle hasn't started. So when I suspected I might be pregnant, I thought I would spend the extra on a clear blue conception indicator test so that I would know how far along I was. Well I did the test, simple enough and to my surprise, It said I was pregnant and had concieved 1-2 weeks ago. So I counted the weeks as they passed. When I reached what would be 9 or 10 weeks, I went to the doctors informed them I was pregnant and waited to be given a date for my first scan. Well yesterday I had my scan and it turns out I am 16 weeks pregnant not the 13-14 weeks that I was expecting to hear.
So all in all the clear blue coception indicator test got the fact that I was pregnant right, but so do all the cheaper tests.
It was straight forward to use, but so are the cheaper tests and it failed on it's gimmick of conception indication, which the other test don't bother with. So basicly if you want to know if your pregnant any test will give you the answer. If you are spending the extra to find out the conception date, I certainly wouldn't trust it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2011 9:47 PM BST

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Multivitamin Plus Omega-3, 56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Multivitamin Plus Omega-3, 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon packaging not good enough!, 18 Aug. 2009
The product itself is great no complaints.
Take it on a daily basis and you know baby is getting a helping hand at getting a good start in life.

I would however say don't buy it from Amazon as like a previous review I also experienced the problem with packaging. The box arrived crushed and the the foil that keeps the tablets and capsules in place ends up being broken and you end up with some of them arriving loose in the packaging.
You are lucky if the capsules haven't leaked every where.