Profile for Busy Mum > Reviews

Content by Busy Mum

Busy Mum (UK)

Worlds Apart Vehicle Sling Bookcase
Worlds Apart Vehicle Sling Bookcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering second one, and will adapt it to hold the smaller books!, 31 Jan 2014
Mine arrived this morning, it took me 15 minutes to put it together, I have two little boys who enjoy their bed time stories and this is for those books, I like it so much, I have just placed an order for a second one as we have loads of books! It's great at holding and displaying the outsize books.
It is the perfect size for pre-schoolers' to be able to help themselves. It's negative is that it's not great for displaying the smaller ladybird books, as the depth of the fabric hides the books. I am thinking of sewing a line across the middle of the bottom sling so it won't be so deep and can be used for the smaller books as well, or even easier and not permanent using a self adhesive velcro strip. which would produce the same desired affect. Happy Shopping!

Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2032 Black
Offered by Adames Leather Goods & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Again Please :), 16 Dec 2013
I had bought this wallet a couple of Christmases ago for my husband, he likes it so much, that this year he asked for it to be replaced by the same one if possible. Lucky me it's still being sold on Amazon. Looking at his present one, after two years use, it is still in fairly good nick i.e it's not falling apart. Just looking a little tired, so it's definitely a good quality wallet. Which I would be happy to recommend to anyone :)

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test kit Conception Indicator
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test kit Conception Indicator
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a gimmick, it's not accurate!, 17 Sep 2010
I am currently breastfeeding my soon to be 1 year old and as a result my menstural cycle hasn't started. So when I suspected I might be pregnant, I thought I would spend the extra on a clear blue conception indicator test so that I would know how far along I was. Well I did the test, simple enough and to my surprise, It said I was pregnant and had concieved 1-2 weeks ago. So I counted the weeks as they passed. When I reached what would be 9 or 10 weeks, I went to the doctors informed them I was pregnant and waited to be given a date for my first scan. Well yesterday I had my scan and it turns out I am 16 weeks pregnant not the 13-14 weeks that I was expecting to hear.
So all in all the clear blue coception indicator test got the fact that I was pregnant right, but so do all the cheaper tests.
It was straight forward to use, but so are the cheaper tests and it failed on it's gimmick of conception indication, which the other test don't bother with. So basicly if you want to know if your pregnant any test will give you the answer. If you are spending the extra to find out the conception date, I certainly wouldn't trust it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2011 9:47 PM BST

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon packaging not good enough!, 18 Aug 2009
The product itself is great no complaints.
Take it on a daily basis and you know baby is getting a helping hand at getting a good start in life.

I would however say don't buy it from Amazon as like a previous review I also experienced the problem with packaging. The box arrived crushed and the the foil that keeps the tablets and capsules in place ends up being broken and you end up with some of them arriving loose in the packaging.
You are lucky if the capsules haven't leaked every where.