ARRAY(0xae5ee750)

Profile for maggiew > Reviews

Content by maggiew

maggiew (Kingston United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SWAN IN THE POND PAPER CLIPS by Qualy
SWAN IN THE POND PAPER CLIPS by Qualy
Offered by The Present Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Swan in the pond, 7 Jan 2014
I saw a sister product in a magazine (the rabbit in grass) which unfortunately was out of stock. However, this is equally fun and I bought it for others subsequently. It makes me smile every time I look at it through the myriad of work on my desk!

Wireless DoorBell Chime 100M Range 36 Sound Door Bell By CKB Ltd
Wireless DoorBell Chime 100M Range 36 Sound Door Bell By CKB Ltd
Offered by CKB LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars wireless door bell chime, 7 Jan 2014
I purchased this recently and found it to be fine for us - we are both partly deaf. I haven't used the remote as my husband fitted it to the inside of the door! but the bell is loud enough for us to hear. I think it represents excellent value for money.

Miss Appleby's Academy
Miss Appleby's Academy

4.0 out of 5 stars gentle story, 21 Nov 2013
I thought was was a nice easy read, kept my attention all the way through and lovely conclusion. Really enjoyed it.

The Man In The Wooden Hat
The Man In The Wooden Hat
by Jane Gardam

5.0 out of 5 stars A great follow up novel, 3 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed Old Filth and was looking forward to reading The Man in the Wooden Hat. I was not disappointed. Jane Gardam is a wonderful storyteller and captures the times and culture her characters inhabit wonderfully. Highly recommended.

Creature Comforts: 2.2 [DVD]
Creature Comforts: 2.2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Goleszowski

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Creature Comforts: 2.2 [DVD] (DVD)
Having finally decided to replace the old videos we had of creature comforts we watched this recently. Time has been good to CC which is as fresh now as it was when first shown on TV. It shows what genius Aardman Productions have and they really should do more.

Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by VITAMINS EUROPE

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like coconut water try this, 30 Sep 2013
I think coconut water may be an acquired taste and I have tried a few. Tropical sun for me is the best tasting so much so that I have just started to order it on a regular basis. Give it a go.

Chi 100% Pure Coconut Water (330ml x 12)
Chi 100% Pure Coconut Water (330ml x 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great container but prefer other coconut water, 30 Sep 2013
These containers are great. Light to carry around and stack well in fridge, however, the water is not as good as others I have tried, which is a shame.

Madame Pamplemousse and Her Incredible Edibles
Madame Pamplemousse and Her Incredible Edibles
by Rupert Kingfisher

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 30 Sep 2013
This is a nice story with good illustrations. I bought it to read to my 7 year old grandson but to be honest I think girls would like it better. I will let you know what he thinks but if You like reading children's books then this is a good one to add to your list.

Anker® 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, USB, 800 / 1200 / 1600DPI, 5 Buttons - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Sep 2013
I had been experiencing wrist and hand pain from spending a great deal of time either typing or surfing the net and visited someone who had a similar item to the Anker. When I looked on Amazon the competitor was just too expensive for something I wasn't sure would work so opted for the more reasonably priced item. This is a fantastic product and I have found it has helped the hand/wrist strain. It is really easy to get used to and I like it so much I am going to buy another to use at work. Would recommend.

H & L Russel Space Saving Velvet Suit Hangers, Black, Set of 10
H & L Russel Space Saving Velvet Suit Hangers, Black, Set of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 30 Sep 2013
These hangers are great. Not only are they super slip but being velvet hold clothes in situ especially handy for silk items. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4