Profile for Mr. P. Horner > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Horner

Mr. P. Horner "Performance Harley" (Durham UK)

Mighty Torque Wrench - Black
Mighty Torque Wrench - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 20 April 2013
Great value and quality for the money.Obviously there are better torque wrenches to buy , however you will end up paying £100 + .Which I find hard to justify for occasional use on my cycles.

Rapport W134 Satin Walnut Double Watch Winder with Beige Interior
Rapport W134 Satin Walnut Double Watch Winder with Beige Interior

5.0 out of 5 stars Great British Product., 22 Dec. 2009
Only had this winder for about six weeks, so far I am really happy with it.One of the winders made a little noise after a bit of use.However this has now quietened down and is quite acceptable even though it is situated next to our bed.The quality of finish is really good and is solidly constructed also the two year guarantee gives piece of mind.Before I purchased this winder I looked at alot of different makes and prices and this seemed to have the right balance of quality and price.As always you can get cheaper ones but I found after hours of research that alot are noisy and unreliable,with the rapport being the start point for a quality reliable product.I would not want to buy a more expensive winder as I would rather put the money towards another watch for my collection.Just one final note to add, I noticed that someone has left a comment on a single rapport winder that it will not charge up any of his kinetic watches, this is perfectly correct as they are only ment to wind up automatic watches.I guess the clue is in the name really! A kinetic watch is charged up by a completly different movement than an automatic, there are a few winders that will do kinetics and are rather expensive.