Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Chris D" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Who Built the Moon?
Who Built the Moon?

3.0 out of 5 stars HOLLOW MOON OR WHAT??, 13 April 2015
A new theory on the moon, very interesting and made you open your mind. I was really interested in the hollow moon theory - I wonder who or what is inside? The moon makes a good stopover for visitors from deep space.

A Day with an Extraterrestrial: A trip to planet Uranus
A Day with an Extraterrestrial: A trip to planet Uranus

3.0 out of 5 stars Fact or Fiction?, 16 Mar. 2015
I was not really sure if this was just a story or factual. It seemed incredible, but an easy read and, if true - mind-blowing. However, I always keep an open mind........

Convoluted Universe: Book Four: 4
Convoluted Universe: Book Four: 4
by Dolores Cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars this book would be a great insight as to what happens when we all die, 22 Aug. 2014
As usual, Dolores Cannon has written a very interesting book. For people who are afraid of dying, this book would be a great insight as to what happens when we all die.

And Jesus Said, A Conversation: A Collection of Channeled Sessions and Insight into His Last Incarnation
by Henry Michaelson

4.0 out of 5 stars it raised more many questions that I would love to ask, 22 Aug. 2014
Very interesting. However, it raised more many questions that I would love to ask. He needs to write another book.

The Encounter
The Encounter

1.0 out of 5 stars A Love Story with Aliens, 20 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Encounter (Kindle Edition)
This was for me a weird story - wasn't sure if this was just a love story incorporating aliens, or was it supposed to be true? The author described information that has been provided in other books, eg, via channelling, hypnosis, etc, but the actual story line was just a bit to sweet. I still feel it was a work of fiction, but if anyone out there knows different, then I'd love to know.

Darker Side Of The Moon "They" Are Watching Us!
Darker Side Of The Moon "They" Are Watching Us!

2.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracy Theories or What!, 20 Sept. 2012
Talk about scaring people out of their skins. I appreciate that not all star people are benevolent towards us, but I do believe the majority do have our interests at heart. After all, I believe they did put us here in the first place. I think the authors should read some of Dolores Cannon's books. Sorry, but this book was too sensationalist for me.

The Pyramids and the Pentagon: The Government's Top Secret Pursuit of Mystical Relics, Ancient Astronauts, and Lost Civilizations

4.0 out of 5 stars Food for Thought, 20 Sept. 2012
I'm still reading this book, but so far,so good. Nick Redfern has not sensationalised the information he provides and it is proving to be an interesting and sensible read. Well done Nick.

Edgar Cayce On Atlantis
Edgar Cayce On Atlantis
by E Evens Cayce
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Edgar Cayce on Atlantis, 9 Jun. 2010
A fairly interesting book and is worth a read as part of interest in the Atlantis subject.

Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology
Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology
by Jeane Manning

5.0 out of 5 stars HAARP, 30 Dec. 2009
Very interesting, but very scary and quite worrying that governments and scientists can play around with our planet (and potentially others).

Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks
Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks
by Don Elkins

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ra Material, 5 Oct. 2009
This book has confirmed information in other books I have read, particularly the books written by Dolores Cannon, such as The Convuluted Universe trilogy and the Voyager books. However, I did find some of it quite difficult to understand and had to re-read some paragraphs for information to sink in. Having said that, I do recommend this book, especially for people like me who wish to research this kind of material.

Page: 1 | 2