Profile for Mike > Reviews

Content by Mike

Mike

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CVLIFE Black Tactical Sport Outdoor Military Knee & Elbow Protection Pads Support Set
Offered by cvlife-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for price, don't expect heroics, 6 July 2016
The elbow pads do the job, I train in a few different martial activities and these helped even against heavy blades. They barely fit my arms though - and I don't even really lift weights etc, so beware your circulation being cut off substantially. You get what you pay for. Knee pads same problem, I have big legs so they just slip off.

Dark Souls III (PS4)
Dark Souls III (PS4)
Offered by games-n-console-land

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy it if it's on offer, thats about it though., 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Dark Souls III (PS4) (Video Game)
As a souls games veteran i feel this is only slightly better than DS 2. The real classics are demons souls, DS1 and bloodbourne from this publisher. Get this game by all means, but i feel they just threw some stuff together for this one, nothing special. In fact very irritating at times, something the older games did not suffer from.

Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head
Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head
Offered by Betterlife at LloydsPharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively good, the reviews perhaps are too harsh on this product., 19 Jun. 2016
This is a great bit of kit, pro tip - allow the heating head to warm up first, and use it in 1 minute bursts. So 2 mins to heat, 1 min apply, repeat. People are expecting a bit more from this than is actually reasonable for the price. 5 stars, it really helped reduce bruising after my appendectomy, and for injruies after several combat sports i do.

Wax Factory Pelleted Paraffin Wax 1kg - Easy Melt - Candle Making Applications
Wax Factory Pelleted Paraffin Wax 1kg - Easy Melt - Candle Making Applications
Offered by TheWaxFactory

5.0 out of 5 stars this was very functional, 19 Jun. 2016
good product, worked very well

RDX MMA Forearm Support Brace Boxing Sleeve Pads Guard Compression Gym Wrap Padded Protector
Offered by B2Fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for the larger man, but ok otherwise., 19 Jun. 2016
These are a decent amount of padding for the price, but they are too tight for me to wear. My forearms are very much on the large side, about eh same size as my upper arm from a decade of grip training and martial arts - so i do not represent the majority. But for me, they just restrict movement and cut off circulation. If your a regular size arm and want to avoid bruises, this is a good place to start. Very, very budget though.

Daffodil HPC650 - 3D Walking Pedometer - Step Counter with Calorie Counter, Distance and Daily Progress Monitor - White
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Counts steps and assumes distance VERY accurately. Great value. It is helping me lose weight by beating records, 13 Nov. 2015
This is Outstanding. It is accurate in how it counts your steps, a car ride or fidgeting will not count as any steps. I just calibrated it for distance and I dont need to change anything. Based on my stride length and steps it put my last walk at 7.69km. On google maps the exact distance was 7.8km. So yeah... pretty good! It has a memory function and i personally hang it round my neck as its so lightwieght. Handled heavy rain pretty well too. For it's price, this is the best device to get you walking further with accountability. I have lost 6kg in 2 weeks with this think motivating me.

Sunburst Whole Cashew Nuts Honey Roasted 1 kg
Sunburst Whole Cashew Nuts Honey Roasted 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, cannot find a better deal anywhere., 2 July 2015
Where to start? This is how I wish you could buy anything, by the Kilo and sealed very well for freshness. The packaging is very durable and the honey glaze on the cashews is ridiculously tasty. I will be ordering again from this seller very soon I am sure. Great price too!

DANGERZONE T Shirt (XXL)
DANGERZONE T Shirt (XXL)
Offered by 6 TEE NINERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit, and not too clingy., 2 July 2015
It is a quality shirt and great for the cooler weather. Was a hit with my mates who love Archer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality print and good thick glass., 2 July 2015
This is a thick, durable glass which is exactly what I want when I am a few Glengoolie Blue's into a night of dangerzone drinking

Set of 4 Universal Fit 14" Hurricane Car Wheel Trims
Set of 4 Universal Fit 14" Hurricane Car Wheel Trims
Offered by AAAz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 2 July 2015
These fit ok, did the job and the best value I could find. A bit lose so I doubled up on zip ties and now they don't move.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5