ARRAY(0xa7e49744)

Profile for Ms. B. H. Howe > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. H. Howe

Ms. B. H. Howe "book worm" (england)

Page: 1 | 2
The Klone And I
The Klone And I
by Danielle Steel
Price: 6.35

2.0 out of 5 stars The Klone and I, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Klone And I (Paperback)
I have to agree with other reviews on this book.

I have most of danielle steels books and I collect them and am an avid reader of her books but this was totally not like anything of her usual ones.

I never gave up and kept reading as they are easy to read but I would not recommend this to anyone and it was not one of her best.

Game Over
Game Over
by Adele Parks

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!, 1 Jan 2010
This review is from: Game Over (Paperback)
This book is a must read from romance to laughter this is one of them books that you just never want to end. I started reading this knowing that Adele Parks was good but this is brilliant I tried to put it down but then all I could do was think about what would happen next. Would definately recommend.

A Perfect Evil (MIRA)
A Perfect Evil (MIRA)
by Alex Kava
Price: 6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on the second, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: A Perfect Evil (MIRA) (Paperback)
This debut novel is amazing! from cover to cover you are hooked and can not put this book down every twist and turn gets you on edge. This was the sort of book that you just never want to finish and to think that this is her first book I cannot wait for the following ones to come out I have not got any others of hers but I will be asking for them and buying them as I read them I cannot wait for the next Split Second roll on the second book.

Pip
Pip
by Freya North

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Pip (Paperback)
I liked this book the reason I give it 4 is that it was slightly alow to start with but then the descriptions of the characters was brilliant you could really get to know them. I would definately read more of hers without a dought toward the end of this it was really touching and at the last page you couldn't help but smile.

1st to Die (Womens Murder Club 1)
1st to Die (Womens Murder Club 1)
by James Patterson
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Dec 2009
This is a brilliant read. It grabbed me from the first page and you could picture everything that was happening. This is the first James Patterson book that I have read I would definately recommend and I would definately buy more of his to read.

Hunted
Hunted
by Richard Pitman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Dec 2008
This review is from: Hunted (Paperback)
I got this book and thought it was not going to be to good. The first couple of chapters started to show that I was right but I kept with the book and am so glad that I did. This is such an excellent read that I read in 2 days. This is about a line of murders that keep occurring between jockeys and them finding the killer. In between all this however the main character gets kidknapped and brutally beaten. The way they they unravel this is amazing and this is a must read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 4:58 PM GMT

Things I Want My Daughters to Know
Things I Want My Daughters to Know
by Elizabeth Noble
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 Dec 2008
I bought this book as I read good reviews about it and bought this while I was away. This book caught my attention from reading the first page. A book that a lot of mum's will appreciate. This book didn't make me cry but made me laugh so much I couldn't put it down but was very emotional towards the end. An excellent read I would highly recommend.

Daughters Of The House
Daughters Of The House
by Michele Roberts
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars HHHmmmmm, 4 July 2008
This review is from: Daughters Of The House (Paperback)
I came on here and read the reviews for this book and thought oh this is going to be good even though one person had disagreed and I now have to agree with them.
Thank god this was only 172 pages long. Some parts I found boring others I thought were starting to get good then it went back to boring. I mean who wants to read a chapter on how somoeone has a poo!!!!!!!!!

by Kate Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 20 Jun 2008
This review is from: The Blue Hour (Paperback)
what an amazing read. I have read a lot o books but had not read any o kates before but after reading this I can't wait to read another. It made me tingle as it became so real to me I would definately recommend to people to read.

by Kate Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jun 2008
This review is from: The Blue Hour (Paperback)
What a fabulous book, starts of one thing and turns into something so serious it made me see it all in my head and made me tingle one I would definately recommend.

Page: 1 | 2