Profile for Margaret Browning > Reviews

Cat Grass
Cat Grass
Offered by tlmwholesale11

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for amount of seeds in packet, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cat Grass (Kitchen & Home)
Packets I have bought before I have had a lot of seeds in but these packets have hardly any seeds in and are only enough for one small pot.will not be buying these again as they are not value for money.

Hoover SteamJet Express Handheld Steam Cleaner
Hoover SteamJet Express Handheld Steam Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars As good as all steam cleaners go, 23 July 2014
As good as all steam cleaners go. Does not destroy urine smells as I was hoping and not as easy cleaning oven as I thought.

Exact Colour: Navy With White Trim | General Size: 14 UK | Type: cleaners kitchen Care Assistant staff Dental Hair
Offered by Army And Workwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, 23 July 2014
This fits more like a size 12. It does fit and as I have put on weight,which I hope to lose, I am not returning it.it is very good quality material as well so hence I am happy to keep it.

GS-H2 CLEAROMIZER FOR EGO E-SHISHA
GS-H2 CLEAROMIZER FOR EGO E-SHISHA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vape, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: GS-H2 CLEAROMIZER FOR EGO E-SHISHA
This is good to vape and gives you more vape than most but the silver ring at the bottom is loose and I keep having to knock it back on properly. It doesn't leak which is good and the coil seems good.

Natures Aid Lecithin Tablets 1200mg Pack of 90
Natures Aid Lecithin Tablets 1200mg Pack of 90

3.0 out of 5 stars May be good for some, 16 Jun 2014
I suffer from acid reflux and I found that these were making my acid worse so can not really comment on the effectivnes.

Mini Protank Pro-tank e shisha top ce4 ce5 ce6 Atomizer eGo 510 thread + 2 free coils set

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vape, 16 Jun 2014
This atomizers has the best vape from the ones that I have previously had and it does not leak.
The only problem that I have is that the coil did not seem to last very long but you can buy these cheap so overal I am pleased with it

Hoover SSN1700 SteamJet Steam Mop Dual Head, 1700 Watt, Black
Hoover SSN1700 SteamJet Steam Mop Dual Head, 1700 Watt, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good on shiny tiles, 17 April 2014
I bought this as I have shiny tiles iin my kitchen and bathroom, thinking it would save me time but I have tried everything including spraying vinegar on the floor as this is supposed to leave no streaks but the steam mop leaves the floor sticky and streaky. Not a good buy for shiny tiles but good on carpets and wooden floors

Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel
Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you have cats, 17 April 2014
Our 6 cats love this and will play with it together. One of the cats run through it when coming in. The cats love to look out the hole in the middle and they pounce on top of the tunnel when a cat is inside. It is one of the best tunnels that I have bough. We have another long tunnel but because this has three short tunnels going in different directions they enjoy playing with it more and have more fun with it.

1100 MAH CE4 CE5 Capacity Rechargeable Battery Eshisha
1100 MAH CE4 CE5 Capacity Rechargeable Battery Eshisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 17 April 2014
Doesn't seem to last as long as it should do seeing it is 1100mah. It doesn't seem to charge properly and the light is continually blue so can not tell when the battery is running down.

Veganicity Vitamin K2 100µg Bone and Circulation Health Supplement - 60 Tablets
Veganicity Vitamin K2 100µg Bone and Circulation Health Supplement - 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for slipped discs, 12 April 2014
I have 2 slipped discs in my back and this has greatly improved the pain and sciatica that I was experiencing. I am confident that it is building up the discs in my back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3