Profile for MJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A Ruthless Proposition
A Ruthless Proposition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Mar. 2016
This is the fourth book I've read from Natasha Anders and her writing just gets better and better. Good storyline, strong characters and written well.

The Charlotte Chronicles: A Novel (Jackson Boys Book 1)
The Charlotte Chronicles: A Novel (Jackson Boys Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like other books by Jen Frederick this love story hit ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Like other books by Jen Frederick this love story hit all the right boxes. It was written well and the characters truly came out of the pages. Charlotte and Nate's relationship was something special, sweet and touching.
I thought it was great that Grace and Noah, Bo and AM, couples from her pervious books were what created The Charlotte Chronicles.
It was a really good read.

The Girl's Guide to (Man)Hunting (Bluebonnet Book 1)
The Girl's Guide to (Man)Hunting (Bluebonnet Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy., 1 Jan. 2015
Like all other Jessica Clare books I've read I honestly enjoyed this one. Although there was a lot more sex in it then I had anticipated not that I'm complaining. I found that both of the main characters Miranda and Dane's were writing well and their connection sexually was put across brilliantly in the pages. However I do feel as if there could have been a bit more focus on their emotional connection. That being said I do understand that to carry the story the focus needed to be on the sex aspect.

I do recommend this book, especially if you want something steamy. Jessica Clare does not disappoint with any of her books. What you pay for you get and more.

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window

4.0 out of 5 stars TBWSIMBW, 1 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed reading Kirsty Moseley's books on Wattpad but I just love them even more on kindle. Looking forward to reading her other books.

The Wild One: 50 Loving States, Montana (Escape with a ruthless businessman tonight Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Sept. 2013
I really enjoyed the first book and this one too. Lots of drama, lots sexy scenes & some good looking characters.

Untamed (The Wild Women Series, Book 1)
Untamed (The Wild Women Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 21 July 2013
I found this story very interesting and the characters both funny and intriguing. The storyline was different but very enjoyable.

Until You
Until You

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 18 July 2013
This review is from: Until You (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. The characters were just so intriguing and likable. Ashleigh is a strong welled young lady and Nicholas is a stubborn man and together sparks fly. A very beautifully written romantic historian book.
I look forward to reading more of the author's books

Forever His: A Time-Travel Romance (Stolen Brides Series Book 1)
Forever His: A Time-Travel Romance (Stolen Brides Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 13 July 2013
This story is beautifully written and full of action and emotion. There is not one dull moment within it. Very strong characters and great storyline. The author did an awesome job with this story.

The Things I Do for You: The Alexanders, Book 2 (Contemporary Romance)
The Things I Do for You: The Alexanders, Book 2 (Contemporary Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it., 1 July 2013
A great read. It's got a romantic and sweet storyline. Real loveable characters. I just totally enjoyed this book. This author is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Recommended.

Wicked Games (Games series Book 1)
Wicked Games (Games series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Games, 22 Jun. 2013
I'm not one for reality TV but in this book I couldn't help but love it. An interesting storyline, some great characters and a good helping of romance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4