Profile for Derek > Reviews

Olympus Has Fallen [Blu-ray] [2013]
Olympus Has Fallen [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus has fallen., 9 Oct. 2013
I bought this for someone else, who in return has said they thoroughly enjoyed it, and I should go round to watch it myself another day. All good, recommended.

Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486
Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Oct. 2013
I don't know how I got on before I bought this. What a tool, I reckon it should have come with the Dremel originally. Definitely recommended.

Fast & Furious 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Fast & Furious 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars F&F6, 9 Oct. 2013
It is what it says on the box. Brilliant, especially the scenes where the racing takes place. Back to my boyhood, If only.

Bemis 5000AR Chicago Moulded Wood Toilet Seat with Plastic Hinges - White
Bemis 5000AR Chicago Moulded Wood Toilet Seat with Plastic Hinges - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet seat, 9 Oct. 2013
This is a replacement seat and I am glad to say that it is more comfortable that the common plastic ones. Recommended.

Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White
Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet roll holder., 9 Oct. 2013
Brilliant, all you need in the right place, what more is there? Recommended to everyone, don't join the queue, very good

(49055 FOUR) White wooden cabinet by Elegant Brands with four drawers and cupboard - bathroom, bedroom, anyroom
Offered by Interior White

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra storage in the bathroom, 9 Sept. 2013
We have waited a long time for this to be advertised, we have had a long wait. It was simple to erect, Instructions were clear and we are very pleased. Recommended.

White Under Sink Bathroom Storage Cabinet
White Under Sink Bathroom Storage Cabinet
Offered by DGADGET (U.K No 1 Gadget Store)

5.0 out of 5 stars Under sink storage., 9 Sept. 2013

Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Always to hand., 9 Sept. 2013
I am no spring chicken, so any help to use a keyboard on a phone is vital. this does the job perfectly. At this price you cannot go wrong, buy it. Recommended.

Blossom Hill Grenache Rose Wine
Blossom Hill Grenache Rose Wine

4.0 out of 5 stars Good connection, 9 Sept. 2013
When we bought this item, it arrived broken, when we phoned, a replacement was sent almost as fast as the phone call took. This alone makes the dealer of this item 'one of the best'. Unfortunately it did not work for us, so had to go elsewhere in the end. It is well worth four stars for the seller!

10x Fashion Sparkling CZ Diamond Dustproof Plug Earphone Stopple Decor Ornament Bling Anti Dust 3.5mm Earphone Jack Plug Stopper for iPhone 3 3G 3GS 4 4GS 4S/iPad 1 2 3 /Iapd mini/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 P5110 /Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 P3110 P6100 P1000/10.1 Supertab, epad,apad, samsung galaxy S2 i9100 i9220 S3 I9300 tab n7000/ htc sensation xl, DESIRE HD ONE X etc uiversal
Offered by GHMZ-JH