ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)

Robin To Nightwing -- Batman Adult T-Shirt, Medium
Robin To Nightwing -- Batman Adult T-Shirt, Medium
Offered by S.A.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars My mate transformed.., 23 Dec 2013
Incredible, for years now, my friend and I have been arguing over roles, both he and I claiming to be the Batman.

With me, a towering colossus of a man, totally ripped and sporting 19" biceps, highly trained in multiple Martial Arts, it is clear to me and all my friends, the mantle of the Bat rests on my head and shoulders. I have saved lives, rescued kittens from trees and drive an incredible black sports car yet, he still argues the mantle is his. Truly I was bewildered..

Then came enlightenment one day as I was browsing the web, for this t-shirt came to me like a message on the wing of an Angel. Naturally, I had to purchase it and that single act on my part has ended such discussions. Only this last weekend I got this for my misguided friend and once donned, it quickly became apparent to him that the best he could ever be was Nightwing as for years, I have insisted he was Robin. With the upgrade to NW and the gift of this tshirt the transfiguration of my friend began and it has brought belief to him that while Robin is a little bitch! his alter ego Nightwing, is actually alright.

Proudly my friend stood there and smiled at me, thanked me and embraced me for liberating him of the past bickering. Now he stands beside me and like crimefighing heroes, we are united.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, but loose fitting., 23 Dec 2013
This bumper case is of a good quality, there is no questioning that and overall it is pretty good. My issues with it is there are sticky pads that you need to attach to the phone all around the outside edge. Once attached the bumper folds around the case and locks in place with a grub screw, this is secured with a supplied key. Finally there is an adhesive backing cover which is stuck in place and this fits perfectly.

Initially, the bumper was fully secured it felt tight and snug. After approximately a week of use, I noticed a small movement with the phone inside the bumper and the tolerance of this as has slowly increased. I have re tightened all the grub screws but alas the phone still moves ever so slightly. While it does not adversely affect the use of the phone, it is a tiny movement which seems to make me aware the phone has a bumper on and I cannot help but see if it has increased and so I am probably making it worse over time. Sadly human nature and curiously will get the better of me and no matter how much I try not to move it to see, I find myself subconsciously doing it when I am talking and become ever so slightly disappointed.

I wish the sticky pads around the phone were not needed and a little bit more work went into this like compression foam set in the edge of the bumper so the fit was tighter.

Great looking case, experience slightly disappointing because of the phones movement when fitted.

Batman Signal Cape Mens Black T-Shirt (l)
Batman Signal Cape Mens Black T-Shirt (l)

5.0 out of 5 stars Power of the bat., 26 July 2013
After receiving this t-shirt I unwrapped it carefully and placed it over my body. Immediately I felt alive, I felt the power of the bat flow through me and fill me. This has given me confidence like no other t shirt ever has, I find myself walking about listening to The Dark Knight film score as created by Hans Zimmer. The music plays into my imagination even more when I wear this and I see myself just like the representation on this T, perched atop some high-rise building observing the city below, looking over the citizens as they go about their business. I am the symbol this World needs and with this magnificent t-shirt, I will strive to help those who need assistance. I will stand before evil and provide help and support for the population when they need me, cats, dogs and other small mammals will also be protected, only last week I saved the neighbour's cat from a tree, the poor thing crying aloud for help but nobody came. Then, from the shadows I emerged, standing in the silhouette of the moon I approached and looked up at the feline. Heroically, I grabbed next doors ladder and climbed that tree, climbed to the top to rescue the poor kitty, its big eyes looking at me and I could see it was thankful for the rescue. A single tear of joy rolled down its soft fur as I let that cat go, bewildered it trotted off but looked back at me one last time before leaping into the bush which joins my mother's garden to next doors. Proud I stood having rescued that cat, then, as darkness enveloped me, faded back into the shadows from whence I came.

Who or what I save next is unknown but what is known is this, with this epic t-shirt I am filled with powers and will strive to save those who need it most, for I am, The Batman.

Buy this t-shirt and maybe you too will be inspired to save those who need it, maybe you too will feel the confidence that inspired me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its an okay shirt but hides my physique, 26 July 2013
I am a little disappointed in this. I had hoped it would be a fitted shirt but sadly it is not. It is a square cut shirt and being an athletic build, the square sides do no justice to my physique. I am exceptionally trim these days and my vanity forces me to wear tight fitted shirts which complements my bodies structure.

The arms are large with this shirt, too large.. This shirt does not extenuate my biceps at all and so my arms look like lone twiglets sitting inside a tubular container.
My chest is well shaped and glistens in the sun, my shoulders are Herculean and my sides fall away like a ski slope on a chilled winters afternoon, but this shirt sits on me like a cardboard box containing a sculpture of Adonis. I have forged my body, chiselled away at it for years and now this shirts fitting only serves to hide that which I have created and come to love..

Guess next time I will ensure to order one size smaller so it is tighter fitting and my ample form is more evident.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 6:28 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish specs, 20 May 2012
These glasses are as I expected. I tried some Ray bans on before I bought these but the arms fixed to the lenses on them are in the middle of the frame so the top of the lense sits higher on the forehead which I personally don't like. The reason is, to get the look in aviator glasses I like, those which comes down on the cheek bone, a larger lense size is needed but then the lenses are huge. These however are different, the arms are higher up which means the glasses sit level with the brow which are perfect for me and so a more normal size lense can be used which is what these have. Lense colour is great sporting a nice gradient and a subtle mirror finish. The frame is solid and you can feel the quality and rigidity.

Plague Dogs [DVD]
Plague Dogs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Rosen
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Misery in a box, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: Plague Dogs [DVD] (DVD)
This film is full of sadness and will make your children cry. Think Watership down with no seagull and extra suffering.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC DVD)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC DVD)
Price: 12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very good indeed. It's an open world and free roam with a story to follow IF you choose. Once your race is selected and you tailor what you look like you are off. You improve your character how you play, so sneak about lots and you become better at it, use a sword you become better at that, duel wield, two handed or use bows and your skills improve. The game also has magic which I have not yet started using but soon, very soon.. The customisation of the character is fantastic in this respect.

The world looks to be huge, and whatever you see, you can get to, with wandering hazards along the way in the form or animals and monsters. You can choose to fight them in open combat, sneak up on them or avoid it really is up to you. I like the openness of this game and unlike Fallout 3 if you shoot something with your bow you actually hit every time aim is not affected by a poor skill level and that was something which really annoyed me with Fallout 3 and actually made me stop playing.

Skyrim = excellent, I can see me in this for a long while.

Heavy Rain (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Enjoyable, 26 Feb 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Heavy Rain (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is just like playing an interactive movie as it is a game. Played from the perspective of four different characters who are investigating a serial killed called the Origami killer, each character has his/her own story which unfolds as you advance in the game and uncover the mystery.

The controls of the game are unique, when exploring, the left stick controls the direction your character is focused on, while the right stick is used to mimic movements which interact with the environment.

The game is scripted and you basically follow the story line however, the outcome of each key scene is dictated by your own reaction times as you hit triangle, circle, square and X to survive encounters etc. The graphics and sequences are excellent and while I am a First Person Shooter, WoW and Third person gamer I would say this game almost fulfils all of the criteria for me. The game also uses moral choices which the player must decide on and it really does try to get you emotionally entangled with each character. If you are looking for a change, like movies and gaming then got for it. However, if you a die hard, traditional gamer and only like FPS or Strategy for instance then look for something else.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon [Blu-ray]
The Twilight Saga: New Moon [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by Side Two
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Romantic pap, 21 Feb 2010
Sorry, but real Vampires don't sparkle.

I watched the first film and was disappointed and this one was equally as disappointing. With Vampires being the current #1 genre it's no doubt this film did well in the box office. It plays into the emotions of youngsters buy having some hot guy play the lead backed by a group of equally hot guys all struggling for screen glory. Factor that in will a desperate teenage society and you get a #1 film for all the wrong reasons. If they make another one I will not be wasting my money at the cinema.

Personally, I would recommend True Blood, it's a series and gives a lot more in the way of Vampire entertainment.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2010 1:34 PM GMT

Fly London Men's Bruce Oxford
Fly London Men's Bruce Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Feb 2010
I have had a pair of these for just over a year now and the shoe is great. I don't tend to wear them that often so they have lasted well. The heel of the shoe, while of excellent standard, did start to come off after about 8 months which disappointed me slightly. The heel is solid and is nailed on from inside the shoe but without any adhesive. I took the show to a cobbles and had them repaired and they used some glue as well as extra nails to secure them properly. The sole of the shoe is thin but is very hard wearing and has hardly worn at all.

The upper of the shoe is very nice leather which at fist is tight fitting but soon stretches to fit your feet perfectly holding the shoe in place and giving some support to the lower part of the foot. This shoe provides no ankle support as it is a very low cut but this is not a problem at all and in fact adds to the style of this shoe.

The shoe also makes a lovely sound when walking over hard floors.

I would recommend this shoe to anyone who wants a stylish addition to their wardrobes and also wants a shoe that they can wear with trousers and jeans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3