Profile for Duncan > Reviews

Content by Duncan

Duncan

TUFFskinz iPhone 6S /  iPhone 6 Leather Case : Premium [Genuine Leather] Handmade Case - [Apple iPhone 6/6S(4.7) Black With Magnetic Closure and Stand Style Case]
TUFFskinz iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 Leather Case : Premium [Genuine Leather] Handmade Case - [Apple iPhone 6/6S(4.7) Black With Magnetic Closure and Stand Style Case]
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product - I love it!, 8 Aug. 2015
This case meets my requirements perfectly. Very high quality and neat enough to be hardly noticeable in my pocket - and yet be great protection for the iPhone. I regularly use the credit card slot to avoid carrying a wallet.

Gents Gold Plated Rotary Quartz/Battery Watch with Cream Coloured Dial on a Brown Leather Strap, with Day & Date. GS02324/32

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 27 Oct. 2013
The watch is very high quality and I love it. This is the first time I have had a watch showing the day as well as the date. Today however, I have successfully turned the time back one hour but have upset the day setting. No doubt I will eventually learn how to get it right! The spindle is unusual (to me) but am gradually mastering it. You have to unscrew it before pulling it out to change the date or time.

Hozelock 2621 Shampoo Sticks (Pack of 10)
Hozelock 2621 Shampoo Sticks (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoselock shampoo sticks, 25 Sept. 2010
I could not find anyone selling soap sticks locally but was pleased that I found the Hoselock ones through Amazon. The are very satisfactory and I will certainly buy more.