Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Farmer Clegg's Night Out
Farmer Clegg's Night Out
by Peter Bently

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very similar in that it rhymes and it's funny but doesn't beat Cats Ahoy, 9 Nov. 2014
My son loves Cats Ahoy (so do I) so we bought this book as well. It's very similar in that it rhymes and it's funny but doesn't beat Cats Ahoy.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... beat having a proper hard back copy of your favourite books but nothing could, 9 Nov. 2014
It doesn't beat having a proper hard back copy of your favourite books but nothing could. It's great for getting a good right instantly and means you can carry copies of your favourites everywhere you go. I'll never be bored again (unless i forget to lift it and leave it at home).

Brave New World
Brave New World

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Brave New World (Kindle Edition)
Quite a short but interesting read for dystopia fans.

Revolution
Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Revolution (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this, parts of it are quite funny and I was reading them in Russ's accent whilst nodding my head in agreement. I never finished his booky wooky because I'm not really a fan of autobiographies but this is a much better read. He's compiled all the points he's been stressing in his YouTube show The Trews which i regularly watch. So if you like watching that then the book is a must read.

10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
It's good, smells like lavender. I've never bought any other lavender oil so can't compare it to others.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Classic) - Kids Costume 7 - 8 years
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Classic) - Kids Costume 7 - 8 years
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

3.0 out of 5 stars He loved it, its the only thing he's ever worn ..., 9 Nov. 2014
I've got a very tall four year old so I purchased the aged 6-7 and it only just fits him. He loved it, its the only thing he's ever worn to dress up.

The Hedge Knight: The Graphic Novel (A Game of Thrones)
The Hedge Knight: The Graphic Novel (A Game of Thrones)

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like ASoIaF then you'll like this., 6 July 2014
It was the first graphic novel I've read which i chose because Im an ASoIaF fan. I still prefer reading real books but I'll read all the graphic novels in this series. The art work was really impressive.

Great Ideas Wooden Bread Bin / Wood Bread Box With Front Opening Door And Top Shelf
Offered by Great Ideas By Post

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat packed and requires 3 different screwdriver., 25 Jun. 2014
I didn't realise id ordered a flat packed item but i was able to put it.together easily enough in about 20-25 mins. The spice rack was pre-assembled but had a few marks and.scratches on it. I am happy with the overall result but i think the seller should attempt to make it clearer that the item is flat packed.

Disney Boys Cars EN2021 Long Sleeve Pyjama Set, Royal Blue/Dress Blue, 6 Years
Disney Boys Cars EN2021 Long Sleeve Pyjama Set, Royal Blue/Dress Blue, 6 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and head to Primark or Tesco., 25 Jun. 2014
I had hoped for much better quality material for the price. These pjs are very similar to ones already purchased from Primark at half the priest. I wouldn't be surprised if they are infact Primark stock being sold at twice the price to make a fast buck. Shame on you seller.

Emperor's Garden Wallpaper
Emperor's Garden Wallpaper
Offered by 1ClickWallpaper

3.0 out of 5 stars Take a.risk and hope your paper isn't.damaged on arrival., 25 Jun. 2014
I ordered two bolts of this and when they arrived the paper itself is very pretty with bright colours however one of the bolts had approx 12 1 inch tears every few inches down which were.clearly visable before i opened the paper to.count them. The damage must have happened before they posted it out to me. Why bother doing such a thing when it will result in negative.feedback?

Page: 1 | 2