Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Content by Gemma

Gemma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dire Wolf - Ghost - Air Freshener Inspired by The Game of Thrones (Pack of 1)
Dire Wolf - Ghost - Air Freshener Inspired by The Game of Thrones (Pack of 1)
Offered by Cool TV Props

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but doesn't smell very wolfish., 17 Jun. 2016
It smelled very faintly of a 'pine fresh' sort of scent which faded very quickly but it does look cool hanging from my mirror.

Bebamour Kids Bag with Reins Hugger Children Backpack Kids School Bag (Red Monster)
Offered by BEBAMOUR

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a school bag., 17 Jun. 2016
This bag is so small it wouldn't even fit on a two year olds back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2016 1:34 AM BST

The Phantom Tollbooth (Essential Modern Classics) (Collins Modern Classics)
The Phantom Tollbooth (Essential Modern Classics) (Collins Modern Classics)
by Norton Juster

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my childhood favourites, 22 Mar. 2016
I loved this book so much as a child. To find it still in print I am so happy I could cry! I haven't read it since I was in primary school but I can still remember trying (for about a year at least) to catch the words in my mouth before they escaped like Milo did in the story. I also remember puzzling over what a dodecohedron could possibly look like? Why didn't have Google back then for an image search. Such a wonderfully weird story that really captured my imagimation as a child. I can't wait till it arrives and I read it again. I'm 31 so my memories of this are over 20 years old, that's how good it was!

A Song of Ice and Fire 2016 Calendar (Calendar 2016)
A Song of Ice and Fire 2016 Calendar (Calendar 2016)
by George R. R. Martin
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Third year I've bought this calender., 14 Feb. 2016
The illustrations are beautiful this year. A bit more CGI looking than previous years but I really like them.

Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order (1763-1939): Volume 1 (Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order (1763-2015))
by M S King

4.0 out of 5 stars Make up your own mind., 14 Feb. 2016
I've not finished reading it yet but I've read enough to review it. It's written in an accessible style with lots of pictures so that even readers of The Sun will be able to follow it. It does tend to use emotive language at times describing historical figures in colourful terms but it is readable. I can't say that I agree with every single thing I've read but as a history student, I'm well aware that the official mainstream history has been written by the victors.

This book raises topics worth considering for any critically minded or awakening person and I would recommend it.

The only thing I find myself really wondering is that if all this talk of the Rothschilds is true then why are they allowing it to be uncovered now? Why did they allow a film to made about their family back in the 50s? I checked out the publishing details and this book doesn't come with a page giving you the dates and addresses of publishers at the beginning. It says it was published by Amazon at the back. Why would tax-dodging Amazon be willing to provide the expose on this family? Wouldn't it be a risk to the company if the Rothschilds do really own the world?

The jury is still out on the matter but I would encourage you to read it and make up your own mind.

Womens Grey Harry Potter Gryffindor Team Quidditch T Shirt
Womens Grey Harry Potter Gryffindor Team Quidditch T Shirt
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

3.0 out of 5 stars looks and feels like a Primark number to me, 14 Feb. 2016
It's ok, looks and feels like a Primark number to me.

Lava Lamp 21800400UK 14.5-Inch Frosted Lamp, Blue
Lava Lamp 21800400UK 14.5-Inch Frosted Lamp, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my son. It's a lovely ..., 14 Feb. 2016
I bought it for my son. It's a lovely thing to have in his room at night but it does get very hot when it's left on for a while. It comes with a warning sticker to let you know this.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids' 2 Swimming Goggles - Aqua, Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids' 2 Swimming Goggles - Aqua, Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars They're really good. He doesn't like the smaller style of goggles ..., 14 Feb. 2016
I've had to buy two pairs of these as my son lost the first pair. They're really good. He doesn't like the smaller style of goggles and he loves these.

Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket, Polyester - Double
Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket, Polyester - Double
Offered by Topnotchsales

3.0 out of 5 stars Is my bed going to go up in flames?, 14 Feb. 2016
We've all heard the horror stories about electric blankets catching fire during the night whilst people slept soundly in their beds but trying to heat up a double bed when your a single person with an aversion to pajamas is bloody difficult. So after a few lonely years of cold sheets I decided enough was enough and I bought an electric blanket. My Gran had one when I was a kid and I used to love sneaking into her bed when I was staying over at the weekends only to be swiftly booted back to my own bed when she came upstairs to go to bed herself. Anyway back to the present day, I bought this blanket and put it on my bed last night and it took a while to heat up at first but once it was turned up to full power it was pretty warm. During the night I woke up freezing as per usual an switched it back on. When I switched it back off I saw a spark inside the controller and now I'm convinced it's going to catch fire! But it is really cosy and I don't get the opportunity to take a lot of risks these days so I'll probably keep using it.

Wiccan/pagan 10 tibetan silver Charm Bracelet
Wiccan/pagan 10 tibetan silver Charm Bracelet
Offered by dunns-jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2016
It's a beautiful little thing. Xx

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5