Profile for Sgamech > Reviews

Ted
Ted
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and fun movie to watch, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Ted (Amazon Instant Video)
Fantastic movies, so many laughs, highly recommended for chill-out and happy night.

UNION JACK FLORAL DESIGN GEL CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300 + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, good style, 26 Feb. 2014
I recommend the purchase. Perfect fit. It protects entirely the phone. Colours are like in the picture, the cover is very stylish. Price is very competitive.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service but ..., 17 Oct. 2013
Service: it is excellent and customer service consultants I got in touch with were very polite and responsive to my needs.

Product: at the beginning I was very satisfied. After a few days I found minor imperfection in the ring. I returned the product for cleaning and repair but when it came back the little imperfection was still there. I kept the product because I liked it and the present was well received. They offer lifetime cleaning service and I will try again to get it 100% fixed/perfect.

Certificate is something I was not particularly happy with. There are too many disclaimers hinting that they are not putting their hands on the true value of the product.

Overall, I would actually consider to buy again from them. Score 3/5 as you would allow me to be very demanding considering the price tags!

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Star Wedding Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridicolous price!, 16 Oct. 2013
I do not recommend this product. Other websites give it out for FREE. This product should not be put on sale. Do a quick search online and you will find jeweller website giving this out for free.

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master

4.0 out of 5 stars Product works as expected, 16 Oct. 2013
Product quality is as described in product description. Good packaging. After almost a year we had no issue with the product although we do not use it extensively. It is a bit annoying that only 1 cloth is provided so it is to be washed every time.

Yousave Accessories Floral Bee Silicone Cover Case with Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as expected, 16 Oct. 2013
Good quality. Product as described in the product description. Fit is fine and after 6 months it is still used.

BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Good way to buy recharges in bulk, 25 Dec. 2012
Usually you get very good discount compared to brick&mortar retailers on this product. I have purchased this twice and I have got the supply for more than 1 year.

Cablesson Basics 3m (3 Meter) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - (Latest 2.0/1.4a Version, 21Gbps) Gold HDMI Cable with ETHERNET Compatibility, PS4, SKY HD,FULL HD, 1080P, 2160p, LCD, PLASMA & LED TVs, 4K Ultra HD , 3D TVS, Supports Dolby TrueHDs
Offered by HDCentral

4.0 out of 5 stars So far it works as expected, 25 Dec. 2012
Recommended mainly for the good price. Quality is as expected. I will consider to buy another one of another length. It would be an excellent rating with a case.

worldwide usb Travel Adaptor/charger plug -works in over 175 countries
worldwide usb Travel Adaptor/charger plug -works in over 175 countries
Offered by Goods-cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy product, 2 Aug. 2010
I bought this product twice since I lost it once. I purchased the item for other people. I continue to recommend it because it does the job! It is compact and I find usb charger extremely useful.