Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Content by Jenny

Jenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba and Citronellol 150 ml - Pack of 2
Offered by Beauty 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked much better than the natural Mosside sprays, 24 Nov 2014
Worked much better than the natural Mosside sprays. His kept us bite free for most of our holiday, except the rainforest where we needed some deep too. Smells lovely.

ULTRASONIC MOSQUITO REPELLER WITH INTERGRAL TORCH
ULTRASONIC MOSQUITO REPELLER WITH INTERGRAL TORCH
Offered by Hogiesonline

3.0 out of 5 stars works if you can put up with the noise!, 24 Nov 2014
Works but the noise is quite annoying! This came with a light that wasn't functioning and the company very quickly posted me a replacement. Great customer service.

Altitude Illness: Prevention and Treatment (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert)
Altitude Illness: Prevention and Treatment (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert)
by Steven Bezruchka

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, make sure you read before planing climb., 24 Nov 2014
Unfortunately I read this book after booking my climb and pre climb accommodation. It was interesting and we'll written, I wish I'd read it before planning the climb itself!

Lifestraw Go Water Bottle Water Purification Filter - Blue
Lifestraw Go Water Bottle Water Purification Filter - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for such an expensive product, 24 Nov 2014
I was really disappointed with this. He concept of a life straw is fantastic but my bottle leaked and it was impossible to sick any water once this was half full.

I purchased this to climb Mt kinabalu where there was untreated water every mile or so. Only big able to get half a flask of water from each refill stop meant that this didn't do the job.

Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets for Dogs and Cats 100 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets for Dogs and Cats 100 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros: These work well. Used to relax muscle ..., 23 Sep 2014
Pros: These work well. Used to relax muscle tremors although have added bonus of chilling out my dog.
Cons: Dosage for my dog is 12 tablets which makes them expensive and not very practical needing to feed so many pills.

Still, I have brought my second bottle of these and think they're worth it.

Vauxhall Corsa Black Genuine Replacement AM/FM Aerial Mast Antenna Roof Screw in Type
Offered by RadioWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
Great price and works well. Easy to screw in.

Incognito 200ml Mosquito Repellent Hair and Body Wash
Incognito 200ml Mosquito Repellent Hair and Body Wash
Offered by Blukoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Sep 2014
Nice concept, I still got bitten to shreds and needed to use other repellent. Also the bottle leaked easily.

Speedo Speed Sockets - Swimming Goggles (Colour: Navy With Tinted Lenses )
Speedo Speed Sockets - Swimming Goggles (Colour: Navy With Tinted Lenses )

5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks, good visibility, 25 Feb 2014
I've never been able to wear goggles, I probably have a funny face shape, because they always leak.
I was recommended these by a friend who is very into his swimming, and found them fantastic. Being able to use goggles now makes it much easier for me to see where I'm going and swim properly instead of trying to keep my eyes above water. Very pleased.

Bakers Complete Senior Tender Meaty Chunks with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 12.5 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this for my Granny - Terrible product, 25 Feb 2014
Luckily I've since converted her to a higher quality dog food.

This has several controversial ingredients, most are illegal in human food. These include anti freeze and various E chemicals that are illegal in dog food in several countries. The ingredients list states a minimum of 4% meat which is a ridiculously small amount for an animal that has evolved from a carnivore.

Strangely for such a poor quality product, it's not actually very cheap because you need to feed quite a lot of it. It's actually cheaper to feed your dog a higher quality dog food such as Orijen, for which you only need to feed a small proportion of the amount.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 7:16 AM BST

Puddings (Quick and Easy)
Puddings (Quick and Easy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, quite unusual pudding, 25 Feb 2014
I'm not a massive pudding fan, but love some of the recipes in here. I bought this book ages ago and it was lost in a house move. So very pleased to be able to find it and repurchase it on here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4