Profile for Alice > Reviews

Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, White Daisy
Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, White Daisy
Offered by Compac Industries

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Does It!, 2 Nov 2013
Straight forward and practical addition to slippery shower tray! Just make sure tray is clean and dry before you start!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Yet..., 26 Oct 2013
Still waiting for redness to reduce, but nothing so far. Also pump squirts serum 6 feet if you're not concentrating! In this instance nothing to be proud of. Going to finish the bottle and see....

derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème, 2-Ounces
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème, 2-Ounces
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..., 26 Oct 2013
The jury is still out and I am not yet feeling the love for this product that I feel I should. Also the lid broke on bathroom cushioned flooring, so feel packaging is a little feeble. Still looking for that moist feeling....

Smokin' at the Half Note
Smokin' at the Half Note
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Jazz..., 26 Oct 2013
Waitin' for the gales with Wes. Good Autumn music, easy to listen to, and already played it twice! The Half Note is kind of a big deal Jazz Club from the 50s/60s. Try it! Learn something!

La Claree Oliv' Eye And Lip Smoothing Gel 15ml
La Claree Oliv' Eye And Lip Smoothing Gel 15ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticed "smoothing" from the start, 3 Oct 2013
Gel is light and silky, and easily absorbed. If you can read miniscule instructions on the label without ocular assistance, chances are you don't need this product. But do follow the instructions. Eyes actually appear lighter and lips look fine as long as I keep using this product. Go a day without it and I'm a Shar Pei face again. So it does work for me, and my skin is quite thin and rather sensitive, but every face is different.

Digoin 25 x 18 cm Oval Dish
Digoin 25 x 18 cm Oval Dish

1.0 out of 5 stars Have to Take Back 5* Rating, 8 Aug 2013
Have been buying these dishes for years, a loyal fan. My last one finally perished after 15 years of heavy use, and not a chip or bit of damage on it. I bought this item in April, as a replacement. It's now August, and the lip of the dish is already chipped in two places! Such a disappointment, and my return/exchange window has closed, so I am stuck with a faulty item. Woe is me. Have to say that these are sublime dishes to cook with, they offer a different finish to a La Creuset baking dish. I guess nothing is made to last anymore.