Profile for Hanna > Reviews

Hanna

Organix Brazilian Keratin Conditioner - 385 ml
Organix Brazilian Keratin Conditioner - 385 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 Aug 2013
It's a lovely conditioner. I like it because of the smell and because of the thicker consistency. Leaves the hair moisturised but not greasy, makes them easier to comb. Would buy again.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml
Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 Aug 2013
I think it's okay but nothing that special. It smells nice, the consistency is nice and creamy, the shampoo leaves the hair squeaky clean but on the downside... gave me a little bit of dandruff! It's not that I don't wash my hair properly, I rinse and rinse and rinse but the dandruff will be there eventually. I tend to have this problem with some shampoos so I guess I'll have to add this one to the list of shampoos that do that. Otherwise it's a lovely product.

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Night Cream (For age ranging between 35-55) Packaging May Vary
Offered by BrandedBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 Aug 2013
Wonderful night cream, absolutely wonderful. Would definitely buy again!

Why? Because it's very light but very moisturizing thus you don't have to apply alot of cream to get the moisture you need. Just a speck of cream on the forehead, cheeks and chin, rub it in and you're done. No need for more.
I've had this cream for over a month now and I'm starting to see how my skin has improved.

10/10

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 4 Aug 2013
Well the package was kind of difficult to open at first but that's a minor thing, not that important. What I love about this lip balm is that it isn't greasy and won't stick to your fingers after you're done applying. It leaves your lips tingling and lightly moisturised. Although it's in a small tin and weighs 8.5 grams, I think it'll last me a while. Would definitely buy again!

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 Jun 2013
First off I like the scent of the product which I didn't find as strong as other reviewers said it would be. Doesn't lather at all but leaves skin very soft and sweet-smelling! I have oily skin which is sometimes prone to breakouts but this cleanser has in fact cleared my skin up. I'd recommend this product to everyone and will definitely buy again.

Olay SPF 15 Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Daily UV Fluid
Olay SPF 15 Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Daily UV Fluid
Offered by Lilylisa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful, 29 Jun 2013
Wonderful cream, doesn't leave the skin greasy or anything, absorbs quickly. Basically does what it says on the package! I'd definitely buy it again.