Profile for L. Wilson > Reviews

Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
by Jeanne Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 26 Jun 2013
I read this story to my own children and now read it to everyone child I have contact with and they all love it. Trying to imagine how you would explain our world to aliens. The pictures are hilarious but grown ups will get it too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have a different flavour, 26 Jun 2013
works as well as the orange. It is good to have a really palatable rooster booster for the mornings to get me going.

5 Hour Energy Drink Energy Shot 58ml - Orange Flavour - Pack of 12
5 Hour Energy Drink Energy Shot 58ml - Orange Flavour - Pack of 12
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 26 Jun 2013
Just wish it wasn't quite so expensive but it is worth it. Husband agrees unfortunately and now uses it too!

5-Hour Energy Shot
5-Hour Energy Shot

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: 5-Hour Energy Shot (Grocery)
The orange shot is palatable, portable and really works. Have just ordered more as my husband has started using them as well and is equally delighted.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars bit of a damp squib, 30 Jan 2013
tried as an alternative to a product I used to get which worked well in giving me an energy boost. Very little effect

Mr. Palfrey of Westminster [DVD] [1984]
Mr. Palfrey of Westminster [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Alec McCowen

5.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE GEM, 20 Nov 2011
I remembered this from the 80's and unlike some other series that would have been better remembered and not seen again, this was a joy. The sets may have been a bit wobbly but the script was light and there was a decency about this quiet man hunting for background information as well as the indominatable female boss who clearly was modelling herself on the PM Margaret Thatcher. In the best possible way we were left desperate for more but this was an era where ideas were not done to death. If you like your spycatchers to be thoughtful and intuitive, try Mr Palfrey.

Effective Teambuilding REVISED ED: How to make a winning team
Effective Teambuilding REVISED ED: How to make a winning team
by John Eric Adair

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful tome. Worth its price, 27 July 2011
I used the book as part of my background reading into Teams and how they function and found it easy to use and clearly broken down into sections. If you want to develop a work team or find out about how to make teams more successful, then this is a good starting place.

Best of Yoshida Brothers
Best of Yoshida Brothers
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2011
I love this, in the car it brings back wonderful experiences in Japan. What a great shame they don't have a greater audience here, I am doing my best to introduce them to as many people as I can. They cut across from world music to mainstream and everyone who has listened is similarly captivated. A really good compendium, although not neccessarily the best tracks in my view.

Bump in the Night (A Flaxborough novel)
Bump in the Night (A Flaxborough novel)
by Colin Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars a little treasure, 3 Oct 2010
A gteat book which made both my husband and I laugh out loud. You do need to concentrate when you read Colin Watson as it is very intelligent and often subtle humour. Why not give it a go?

Just a Family Affair
Just a Family Affair
by Veronica Henry

4.0 out of 5 stars keep it in the family, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Just a Family Affair (Paperback)
a clever reworking of an old theme. Kept me engrossed to the last page. Thank You

Page: 1 | 2