Profile for Rae > Reviews

Content by Rae

Rae

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Red EVOD Twist variable voltage E-cigarette kit two MT3 atomizers two EVOD twist 1100mah batteries 10ml of zero nicotine E-liquid USB charger and carry case FREE SHIPPING

5.0 out of 5 stars I must say it certainly gives out a nice smooth smoke, 11 April 2015
I bought this for my sister, She was impressed with it. So I ended up buying one for myself. I must say it certainly gives out a nice smooth smoke, Much better than then none twist variety. Just has one bad design, and that is, it's a bit tricky to fill the tank up. It's hard to see where the max level is. But easier if you use a darker liquid.

Natural Factors Echinacea Tinc Fresh Herb, 1.7Oz
Natural Factors Echinacea Tinc Fresh Herb, 1.7Oz
Offered by GNMART GLOBAL

5.0 out of 5 stars So I had a punt with this one and I find it's just as good., 11 April 2015
I used to buy Echinacea from Herbfarmacy, but sadly they don't do the liquid form of it anymore. So I had a punt with this one and I find it's just as good.

KangerTech Pro Tank Evod Ego E Cig Coil Replacement - 5-Piece
KangerTech Pro Tank Evod Ego E Cig Coil Replacement - 5-Piece
Offered by COBI

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2015
Good value, and they fit my aspire too.

Remington WDF4840 Cordless Lady Shaver
Remington WDF4840 Cordless Lady Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant, way better than the philips one I brought ..., 11 April 2015
It's brilliant, way better than the philips one I brought a few years ago. I didnt want to buy another one of those again. So I guessed you can't go wrong with Remington.

Comline EOF143 Oil Filter
Comline EOF143 Oil Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2015
I still buy this product every 6 months for my 11 and half year old car.

Makita BO4556 240 V Palm Sander Plus Clamp
Makita BO4556 240 V Palm Sander Plus Clamp
Offered by Tools4Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 21 Sept. 2014
I used a Makita sander 20 odd years ago, working on a construction site in Canada. It was a brilliant machine then. I decided to buy my own for doing up my house. the Makita sander is as good if not better and a little updated from the machine I had used 20 years ago.

South Park - Season 1 (re-pack) [DVD]
South Park - Season 1 (re-pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Brilliant, 10 May 2014
I'm a great fan of South Park, I have most of the other ones, but I didn't have the first season. Laugh out loud, that's for sure.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 5 April 2014
This is worth getting, as I'm a bit clumsy, it really protects the phone. It has a nice feel to it too

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by LOGI.LINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 5 April 2014
I did a lot of research into phones and this Samsung phone had a good write up. I'm so pleased with this easy to use phone, its that good I bought one for my sister too.

CAT Footwear Colorado, Men's Boots, Brown - Braun (Iron), 6 UK
CAT Footwear Colorado, Men's Boots, Brown - Braun (Iron), 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan, 5 April 2014
I've always bought Caterpillar boots, they are amazingly hard wearing, and so comfortable to wear, they last me a good 6 years of every day use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4