Profile for Jack > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Razer Naga MMO 5600DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer Naga MMO 5600DPI Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars What a product..., 13 Jun. 2014
IF YOU PLAY MMO RPGS YOU NEED ONE OF THESE.

I had the original Naga, which was fantastic.. But I broke it because im an idiot. Got the Razer Naga epic as a replacement as soon as I realised my old one was beyond repair (RIP)

The Naga has honestly has been the best thing I have EVER purchased for myself in the gaming department. As a WoW player I thought this would be an amazing product. and it delivered. I find myself using the thumb keys in every other game I play (FPS MMO MOBA RTS)

Having owned all of the Razer nagas (apart from the hex) I can solidly say that ANY Razer Naga product is worth every penny and more.

Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface
Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Jun. 2014
I have used this product for a few years now and it works the same as it did when it came out of the box.

It has seen 3 different desks and 3 different mice. I can no longer use traditional mouse mats as I find them irritating.

By far the best mouse mat I have ever owned. Just an incredible and simple product.

Razer Naga MMO Epic Wireless 5600DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer Naga MMO Epic Wireless 5600DPI Gaming Mouse
Offered by Jet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a product..., 13 Jun. 2014
IF YOU PLAY MMO RPGS YOU NEED ONE OF THESE.

I had the original Naga, which was fantastic.. But I broke it because im an idiot. Got this as a replacement as soon as I realised my old one was beyond repair (RIP)

This edition is slightly better than the original. The 2 buttons below the mouse wheel are an excellent addition.

I have now given this mouse to one of my friends who thinks just as highly of it as I do. I now have the Razer naga 2014.

Having owned all of the Razer nagas (apart from the hex) I can solidly say that this product is worth every penny and more.

ASUS VE248H 24 inch LED Widescreen Full HD 1080p with HDMI 2ms Response Time Aspect Control Function
Offered by BoraComputer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Jun. 2014
Awesome screen for the price. have been gaming on 2 of these bad boys for years now and they have not degraded at all.

Only thing that isn't perfect is the viewing angles being limited but that is not problem while you are at your desk.

Battlefield 4 (PC DVD) - Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (PC DVD) - Limited Edition
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than buying it off origin and I get a cool cup holder too., 13 Jun. 2014
Cheaper than buying it off origin and I get a cool cup holder too.

Great game with awesome multiplayer. Only downside is EA. Don't let them see your cash or it will all be gone in seconds, they are crooks.

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 13 Jun. 2014
Very fun game had hours and hours of play time. Pokemon in 3D, Nothing else needs to be said.

11/10 IGN

Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Offered by TECH SENSE

5.0 out of 5 stars So screen, much big, wow, 13 Jun. 2014
Doesn't come with a charger! which was saddening out of the box but it was fully charged out of the box too so I could pick one up the next day without having to wait to play.

Other than that fantastic little product with a HUGE screen.

Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Digital USB Gaming Headset
Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Digital USB Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Really epic but VERY VERY LOUD, 13 Jun. 2014
I need to have these turned way down to use them normally. (Currently on 12/100) But it is nice to have the option to crank them up. I like the sound signature, Lots of bass.

I wear these from the moment I wake up till the moment I go back to sleep (and even go to bed with them on sometimes) they are EXTREMELY comfortable. The mic on this headset is also AMAZING. Very clear sounding, although I didn't like having to touch the mic to mute it at first, I now have a keybind on my keyboard to mute/unmute.

All in all the only drawbacks for me are the cable length and the price. Although the cable length is absolutely fine for normal desk use, even if you are running it through a desk, but I like to take them to bed to listen to music/watch videos. I extended the cable length with a USB extension cable and some duck tape (ghetto I know) but you can only see the duck tape when I go to bed.

The price was worth it imo to achieve a nice matching peripheral set up.

TLDR;
Pros: Very loud, great mic, VERY comfortable.
Cons: Cable isn't long enough to leave the desk with, Quite expensive.

CPO 3M DVI Cable, DVI-D 24+1 Pin Full Dual Link Monitor Lead - Black
CPO 3M DVI Cable, DVI-D 24+1 Pin Full Dual Link Monitor Lead - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 13 Jun. 2014
Working with my 2 1080p 24 inch monitors,

Don't spend tonnes of money on expensive cables. This does the job exactly the same.

MMS05 Dual Monitor Table Stand: twin LED/LCD Minitor Arm Mount Bracket (2 flat screens side-by-side on 1 Desk)
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you cant use a clamp, 13 Jun. 2014
Great price, Works perfectly. 100% the best option for a duel monitor set up if you aren't able to have a mount that clamps to your desk. Has cable routing options that will work with 3 normal sized cables.

You can adjust everything to how you want it, was a pain in the backside to set up in my tiny room, but that is a problem with me and not the product.

Works with screen slightly bigger than 24 inches.

Love having all this desk space back.

Page: 1 | 2