Profile for G. CAMPOS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Seagate Backup Plus 8TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive
Seagate Backup Plus 8TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive

2.0 out of 5 stars Clicking noise. Search for something else, 22 Oct. 2015
As far as backing-up, nothing to say. It's a HUGE HD and works well (not the fastest, but nobody expected it anyway). BUT it makes a funny noise, a clicking noise. I have TWO of these and BOTH make the same noise. When I first bought one, I returned it precisely because of the noise - it's the same a HD makes when "dying". The replacement came with the same noise.

Now I just want to know how long will it live even with this noise.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 11:41 AM BST

QTX 1 Litre High Grade Lighting Effect Fog Fluid
QTX 1 Litre High Grade Lighting Effect Fog Fluid

5.0 out of 5 stars No residue and no smell, 22 Oct. 2015
Works very well with my 700w wired control fog machine (see my review). A LOT of smoke, no funny smell, no residue on my furniture and so on. I'd buy again any time.

1byone Fog Machines 700 Watt with Wired Remote Control 900ml Tank Capacity With Wired Control Fog Machine, Apply For DJ Disco House Party Stage Camping Field Halloween And Christmas
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokiiiiiieeee!!!, 22 Oct. 2015
I bought it to use at home when making my daughter's youtube videos. It REALLY makes a LOT of smoke in a few seconds after turning the machine on (which turns VERY hot, so be careful). As a matter of fact, if you're going to use it in a small space, as I do, I'd recommend buying the less powerfull one, because I bought the 700w machine and I can use it for just a few seconds before I can barely see my daughter!!!! Anyway, it works like a charm! The fact that it's got an extension with the on/off button is VERY helpful, so I can operate the camera AND the machine at the same time with no worries.

The Rough Guide to England
The Rough Guide to England
by Rough Guides

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 22 Jun. 2015
I've been using Rough guides for a while and so far they were at my top notch. But along with this one I also bought a Fodor's Guide to Britain and it is MUCH better than the Rough Guide's I own (including this one). Don't get me wrong, this is still a very good guide, but if I had to buy just one, Fodor's would now be my first choice.

Fodor's Essential Great Britain: With the Best of England, Scotland & Wales (Full-Color Travel Guide)
by Fodor's

5.0 out of 5 stars Really recommended, 22 Jun. 2015
I've been using Rough guides and other traveling guides for quite a while, but never had had the chance to use a Fodor's before. And it was a VERY GOOD surprise to find that it surpases the other two I mentioned and is, indeed, the best traveling guide I've ever used. Really, really recommended. And Fodor is now in my radar!!! :)

Universal Phone Cradle Holder Adjustable Flexible iPhone Night Bed Stand, Long-arm Desktop Table Mount Holder for Smart Phones iPhone 6p 6 5/4s/4, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4 S5, Galaxy NOTE 2 3 4, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC EVO 4G, HTC One X, LG Revolution, Blackberry Z10 etc. Cell Phone Night Stand Fit for Sleeper Lazybones Geek
Offered by MyArmor

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but is not a great product, 22 Jun. 2015
Hi.

Seller did a very good job. Product got here in Portugal very fast and well packed.
But the product per si is not that great. I bought this holder to be used with a Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone. It fits very well in the holder, but the arm is sort of weak and I've had a hard time to be able to put it in the correct position for my intended filming.
It works, but is not a great product.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit, 17" Notebook and General Gear - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Show!!!, 24 Jun. 2014
Excelent backpack, fits all my gear (and I don't have that little gear!) and I barely feel I have it in my back. It's been a year in heavy duty work and so far it's perfect. Recommend.

Plug in with onOne Software
Plug in with onOne Software
by Nicole S. Young

1.0 out of 5 stars skip this one, 24 Jun. 2014
This book is aimed at someone who has NEVER ever EVER seen a onOne plugin in his/her life... more, it's aimed at someone who has NEVER used a Photoshop plugin, period. Too basic, too blagh. Skip it.

Maglite M2A016 Mini Mag AA Cell Torch in Blister Pack - Black
Maglite M2A016 Mini Mag AA Cell Torch in Blister Pack - Black
Offered by my rainforest umbrella uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 24 Jun. 2014
REALLY potent light!! It does not through light 90 meters as it says in the package, but 30 or 40 meters. Good enough to me.

PhotoSEL FRN30 Snoot with Removable 30 Degree Honeycomb Grid - S Type Mount For PhotoSEL / Bowens Studio Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 24 Jun. 2014
It fits perfectly to my Lencarta lights. It's metal made and seems durable. I like it and will buy some more in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4