Profile for E.Meredith > Reviews

Xyliwhite Non-Fluoride Toothpaste Gel 6.40 Ounces
Xyliwhite Non-Fluoride Toothpaste Gel 6.40 Ounces
Offered by DR Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth healthier than ever, 6 Mar. 2016
My dentist says my teeth have never been better since using this for the past two years. Tastes great, no nasty additives and leaves the mouth feeling fresh and clean. One large tube lasts a long time.

Dkbees® 2 X SOLID BRASS RADIATOR BLEED KEYS - PLUMBING TOOL KEY
Dkbees® 2 X SOLID BRASS RADIATOR BLEED KEYS - PLUMBING TOOL KEY
Offered by Dkbees

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and strong, 6 Mar. 2016
Excellent. Very strong and well made. So useful to have two, one for upstairs and one for down. Recommended.

Dr. Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner 02-Charcoal Gray 0.04oz glides easily remains fresh
Dr. Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner 02-Charcoal Gray 0.04oz glides easily remains fresh
Offered by atelier-nyc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyeliner, 6 Mar. 2016
Excellent: goes on easily and stays on all day. This slate grey is very flattering on blondes like me who find black too harsh.
Sharpened you can get a very fine line, or smudged for a smokey eye. I also have very sensitive eyes and this eyeliner causes no irritation whatsoever. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb lip balm., 28 Feb. 2016
Could not live without this brilliant, natural, non-sticky lip balm. Highly recommended.

Poultry Mite & Lice Powder 250g
Poultry Mite & Lice Powder 250g
Offered by Pet Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money., 28 Feb. 2016
Our chickens had mites which caused itching and quite dramatic feather loss with sore-looking red inflamed skin in the bare patches. (they were not in moult).
We tried this powder plus numerous other products on Amazon. We also treated their house meticulously in every crevice. Nothing helped and it was distressing to see how they suffered. They are cleaned out throughly every single day and live in a large run, 54ft x 40ft for 10 hens.
We used to use straw in their nest boxes and sand on the floor of their house because it soaks up the ammonia fumes from night time droppings.
However, we then switched to Pro Bed, which is usually used for horse bedding. It is made from chopped and shredded rape haulm.
To our amazement, within a week, all the redness on the hens was gone and their feathers started to re-grow. Very soon, they were completely mite-free!
They now look incredibly healthy with full feathers.
The Pro bed smells very fragrant and I can only surmise that the gorgeous scent is off-putting to mites because they have all disappeared and not returned. We put it in fresh every day and put it on the ledges and in the nest boxes.
It is triple de-dusted making it virtually dust free, which of course is particularly important for birds. It comes in small manageable bales which cost about £6 which last for many months. It is biodegradable and rots quickly down on the muckheap.
We are so happy that we don't have to waste money on all these sprays and powders and all the faff and now have healthy and happy hens.

Professional Quality Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Professional Quality Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Offered by ImperialStore

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best protection for hands and babies' bottoms, 14 Feb. 2016
If you look up lanolin on Wiki you will see that the whole story that lanolin irritates the skin is all a huge mistake. Actually it is so good for the skin and heals and protects it.
I learnt this when I started farming sheep and noticed that the shearers' hands were baby soft and unwrinkled. Then my hand surgeon told me that udder cream is the best thing to heal my hand after a carpel tunnel op - it is made of pure lanolin.

There are many creams claiming to be lanolin, but many have additives I wouldn't put on my skin (it is those which can cause irritation), but you can trust Laninsoh. Their nipple cream is the very best thing for badly cracked hands as well as nipples!

This is a superb hand cream, use sparingly and it will sink right in leaving your hands not at all greasy. You will see that water runs off because it protects your hands so well. We have used this very successfully on baby's bottom and nappy rash went away forever.

6 Pack of Bio-tiful Dairy Organic Kefir 500 ML
6 Pack of Bio-tiful Dairy Organic Kefir 500 ML

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and fabulously healthy., 26 Jan. 2016
Delicious, very healthy and far better than Yakult (which contains contains 18g of sugar for every 100g - far more than Coca-Cola which has only 10g per 100g).
It contains a huge range of beneficial bacteria, which we all know are essential for good gut health. When you think how much of our body is taken up with digestion, it is hard to ignore the importance of this.
I drink half a bottle in the morning and half at bedtime.
This is sugar-free, but tastes absolutely lovely.
I first saw the producer of this brand on Dragon's Den. She is a beautiful Russian athlete and has grown up on Kefir. She is glowing with good health. I am hoping to look like her after a few months of this.
I think it is worth every penny as safe-guarding good health is everything to me and I will be ordering this regularly.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

Dr.Hauschka Lip Balm 4.5 ml
Dr.Hauschka Lip Balm 4.5 ml
Offered by Treat Your Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb lip balm, 26 Jan. 2016
Best lip balm I have ever used. It is all natural, not at all greasy, looks as good as a lip gloss, works brilliantly on dry or cracked lips, and lasts a long time as you don't need a lot. It smells beautiful (very subtle) and does not taste.
It is also not tested on animals (none of Dr Hauschka products are).
I only use Dr Hauschka products on my face as they are pure, no nasty ingredients, works wonderfully and are ethically made.
Highly recommended.

Pilot BX V5 Black Hi-Tecpoint Extra Fine Rollerball Pen 0.5mm Nib Tip 0.3mm Line Width (Pack Of 6)
Offered by Huckster Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb pens, 22 Jan. 2016
The best pens ever! I now buy only these. Comfortable to hold, and writing with them is such a pleasure. They even seem to improve my hand writing, which as a doctor is a bonus. They seem to last forever, even one my Dalmatian chewed the end off and left out in the rain for days is still going strong even though the end is open and has been for months now.

They don't smudge or blot, they don't leak, they are very reasonably priced and are top quality writing and drawing instruments.

I buy these in packs of 12 at a time and could not be more delighted with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic everyday knife, 12 Jan. 2016
Always in my pocket for opening Amazon boxes. Easy to open (I chose this make because I saw a programme where the SAS tested various brands of knives for ease of opening in a hurry and SOG were the only ones they recommended). It locks open, so nice and safe. Beautifully made. Very sharp. Light and strong. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13