Profile for James > Reviews

Content by James

James (Bristol, United Kingdom)

Transcend CF Card 133x 1 GB
Transcend CF Card 133x 1 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Jun. 2013
I needed to increase the memory on my BOSS BR900Cd audio recorder . An earlier purchase failed to be compatible. So I purchased this card & it works fine. A great delivery as well , as it came well before I thought it would. Great service in all areas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2014 7:28 PM GMT

The Beatles In Mono
The Beatles In Mono

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 16 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Beatles In Mono (Audio CD)
So at last I have the Beatles in mono. Well worth the wait!. I'm taken back in time instantly to the sixties, a time of optimism & dreams as a twelve year old growing up in what always seemed a grey landscape. The Beatles were the new pop fashion with older brothers & sisters at this time. Then that day, I will never forget when I heard "I want to hold your hand" on the radio & something just clicked! I was mesmerised & to this day The Beatles have alway's remained "The band" and all I ever heard from that time to now , will always be gauged by their influence!
So if you were 10 years or older in the sixties & living in Gt Britain then all I have said makes perfect sense. And then what makes perfect sense is to own this mono set & listen to the Beatles as they were intended to be listened to!.
Forget all the techno babble!, Just listen & recapture your youth,your memories in a mono youth , with mono sound. Somehow less complicated!The Beatles In Mono