Profile for Jo > Reviews

Cross Contour Satin Chrome Ballpoint Pen
Cross Contour Satin Chrome Ballpoint Pen
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A very smart and stylish pen with a lovely grip, 31 Aug 2014
A very smart and stylish pen with a lovely grip. It writes very smoothly and was very good value for money.

Cross Bailey Black Lacquer Ball Pen - Black
Cross Bailey Black Lacquer Ball Pen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice weight not too heavy but not flimsy either and ..., 31 Aug 2014
A lovely quality pen for the price, very much a mans pen. It's a nice weight not too heavy but not flimsy either and it writes smoothly.

Rotring Rapid Pro Chrome Ball Pen - Gift Boxed
Rotring Rapid Pro Chrome Ball Pen - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars efficient service and a very nice product. Writes smoothly and has an excellent grip, 31 Aug 2014
Fast, efficient service and a very nice product. Writes smoothly and has an excellent grip. Looks good too.

Cabin Max Genuine Leather Weekend holdall travel Duffel bag 45x30x20cm (Brown Leather)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful, quality bag, 31 Aug 2014
What a beautiful, quality bag. Good value for money, not too bulky yet roomy enough for all those extras you need in hand luggage. I couldn't be more delighted with it.

Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Chocolate)
Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Chocolate)
Offered by Karabars UK

1.0 out of 5 stars The bag arrived quickly and is a good size, but won't ever be used due the ..., 31 Aug 2014
The bag arrived quickly and is a good size, but won't ever be used due the the most obnoxious odour that wafts out of it. It's a cross between dog anal gland secretions and strong chemicals, truly foul. I've cleaned out the interior thoroughly, sprayed it with a deodoriser and left it open to air out for over 24 hours, and it stinks as much as ever.
The front zip is faulty too! I'm being kind giving one star considering I can't use it for travelling. Imagine how awful my clothes would smell after being packed in this bag.

Cute Bright Neon Blue Ladies Girls Rectangular Silicone Fashion Purse Coin Purse Bag 10cmx7cm posted from London by Fat-catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz

5.0 out of 5 stars This purse is exactly what I expected. I wanted ..., 28 Aug 2014
This purse is exactly what I expected. I wanted basic, cheap and functional. Something I'd not mind disposing of after a short time.

Italian Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Bead Chain Necklace 20 inch
Italian Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Bead Chain Necklace 20 inch
Offered by BERRICLE

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pretty, delicate little chain this is, 13 Aug 2014
What a pretty, delicate little chain this is, with just enough sparkle to make it look special, but not so much to look tacky. Nice worn alone or with a pendant.

20 inch Sterling Silver Spiga Chain - SP025 (1mm guage)
20 inch Sterling Silver Spiga Chain - SP025 (1mm guage)
Offered by Markylis

4.0 out of 5 stars The only reason I did not give this a five ..., 13 Aug 2014
The only reason I did not give this a five star rating is the colour of the chain is so pale it's almost white, therefore it doesn't go with many of my silver pendants which was the whole reason for buying it.

Famego Tortoiseshell Free Standing Travel Mirror in Case 7X Magnifying
Famego Tortoiseshell Free Standing Travel Mirror in Case 7X Magnifying

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says it is., 1 Aug 2014
Because I have a serious eye condition I need a 7x magnifying mirror, so I ordered this Famego one. It came labelled as only 5x which is obviously the true magnification. This makes me very cross, why advertise falsely?
The mirror is no good for me, and I can't be bothered with the hassle of returns and refunds. This will be a stocking filler for someone this Christmas.
I won't recommend this product to anyone who needs a true 7x magnification. Luckily I ordered another mirror by another company on the same day and at least that one is exactly what it should be.

Korres Mint Tea Body Milk 200ml
Korres Mint Tea Body Milk 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 25 July 2014
Just as with every Korres product this body milk is of excellent quality. It smells very fresh and clean too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6