ARRAY(0xbbe622a0)

Profile for rainpebble > Reviews

Content by rainpebble

rainpebble

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
(M) WOMENS LONG SLEEVE CHUNKY DIAMOND CABLE KNITTED LADIES JUMPER SWEATER KNIT TOP | NAVY - Chunky cable knit LONG jumper | ML 12/14
Offered by City Chic

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but tight., 30 Mar 2014
It was ok. I am a medium or a 12 but this is tight around the belly area and has very narrow arms. Maybe a large would have been better but due to the length of the arms the next size would be way too long in the sleeves.

Bling Mens Sterling Silver 6mm Square Micro Pave Swarovski Crystal Stud Earrings - White/Clear - Beckham Style
Offered by M & M Jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, 30 Mar 2014
All the diamond parts fell out within weeks. First one fell out 3 days after put in ears. Cheap earrings with a not as cheap price. I expected better. Pole bent very easily too.

Duronic 1m CAT6 FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - Black - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6 / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars great. one of the best out there!, 30 Mar 2014
I bought tge 2 metre length x5 to replace all my old ones. Tgese are so much faster and I could tell the difference straight away. What I will advise though is, if you plan to change one from the router to a device, you really want to upgrade the one from modem to the router. It is only as good as this connection. Something to bare in mind if it appears less that you expected after reading great reviews!

eSynic® Latest Version 1.3 WPS 300Mbps Wireless Wifi Repeater Range Network Router Extender Booster Complies with IEEE 802.11N/G/B Extend Your Wi-Fi Coverage
Offered by eSynic

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me., 30 Mar 2014
I followed the instructions which were easy but then every time I connected to it it had the word limited and it dod not have internet access. All I got was page can not be displayed. With the cause being no internet connection. I phone my provider who were very helpful but it still did not give me internet access. Load of rubbish in my opinion. Money down the pan and if I send it back tgat is still money down the pan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 2:55 AM BST

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to play, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
It is a Good game if you don't have the game then I would get it. Difficult to play though. Gives you a challenge.

101 best jokes
101 best jokes

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: 101 best jokes (Kindle Edition)
It was ok short collection. Very old war time jokes for some. Others don't make much sense and the funny ones are good. Only a handful of funny ones though. The full books may be better than the free partial book.

Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Offered by TMT ELECTRONICS UK

1.0 out of 5 stars phone not working, 29 Jun 2013
I recieved the iphone 4, it looked like it was working as it turned on and went to home screen. but then I connected it to itunes. It seemed to go smoothly and i even got to make a call or two before it went dead and would not boot up. the apple logo kept coming on and going off. tried to connect it to itunes and no use. Error 21, which is a harware problem. have requested to return item. very disapointed as i have no phone at all but paying the contract! will probably cost to sent it back. don't know if I will get a full refund either. Some things are worth buying dirrect from apple and at full price maybe. lesson learnt!

DIGIFLEX VGA Male to Male 5 Metre Black Cable for PC Laptop to TFT Monitor LCD TV Lead
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 25 Jun 2013
It is cheap and cheerful in quality as well as price. I wasn't looking for a perminant wiring solution so cheap was fine for me. If you plan to have your pc connected with this on a more perminant basis or regularly then spend more money. Go to Maplin and look at the quality on offer there. However, if you want a cable to use once or rarely then this will be ideal.

This worked with my Samsung tv. Not the best quality picture though. Good enough for viewing old photos on an old pc. The screws either side go into my tv but they are not long enough to screw into the pc, so just be aware of that. I haven't had it fall out but it doesn't seem very securely in at all. I would not buy again. Would go buy one I can see in a shop.

DIGIFLEX Small Black USB Wired Optical Light Scroll Wheel Mice Mouse for PC Laptop Computer
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 Jun 2013
Small without being too small. Lights are quite strong and do annoy a bit when they catch the eye unexpectedly. Not a big issue though. All works ok and scroll centre button seems to function as well as a more expensive mouse. Does the job and looks stylish. Would buy again.

Elasticated Sweat Band - Zip Wrist Wallet - Gym Purse (Black)
Elasticated Sweat Band - Zip Wrist Wallet - Gym Purse (Black)
Offered by Just4ugifts

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 25 Jun 2013
Based on description and the reviews, I purchased this. A review which claimed a credit card could fit in it was the deciding factor. The zip is not long enough to open it enough to get a bank card into it. So although the pouch goes all the way around the band, it still can not fit through the zip in the first place. A fiver needs to be folded into a square if you want to get it in easily while on your wrist. Coins are annoying as they can go around the whole band. My coins insisted on gathering right on my bone under my wrist. It got sore after a short time and I was forever moving the band round a bit to relieve it.

The band itself seems well stitched. It is quite small. I have a tiny female wrist and it had a firm grip/pressure. You get what you pay for. Would not buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9