Profile for ANDREW BONFANTE > Reviews

Content by ANDREW BONFANTE

ANDREW BONFANTE

Trust 10 inch Netbook Carry Bag (Pink)
Trust 10 inch Netbook Carry Bag (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, and my daughter loves it!, 2 Feb. 2011
Excellent product, just what my 8 yr old daughter needed to safely take her laptop with her when visiting or staying with grandparents. She loves the colour too. Well made and child-resistant!

Modern-Tech Hot Pink Hybrid Armor Shell Case/Cover for Samsung F480 Tocco
Modern-Tech Hot Pink Hybrid Armor Shell Case/Cover for Samsung F480 Tocco

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected but OK, 2 Feb. 2011
I ordered this thinking it was flexible rubber, its not, its brittle plastic. Its lasted though but is falling apart now.

Knog Beetle 2 Led Front Light - Black
Knog Beetle 2 Led Front Light - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this!, 2 Feb. 2011
Very happy with this little light. I was having trouble fitting average lights to my MTB handlebars which are not perfectly round. This has a very flexible rubber mount which fits to just about everything. It is powerful too although the rapid flashing mode can be a bit nauseous! On the whole an excellent piece of kit!

Backlight Smart
Backlight Smart
Offered by Advanced23

4.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Backlight Smart (Sports)
Arrived well and is working a treat. I can't yet vouch for the longevity, but for the moment very happy.

Wash & Brush Timer
Wash & Brush Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 13 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Wash & Brush Timer (Baby Product)
I bought this because my 7 yr old daughter was always in a hurry when either washing her hands or brushing her teeth. I thought of getting an egg timer to ensure she spent 2 mins brushing her teeth, but I found this, it works much better as she is enthralled by it, brushing and washing PROPERLY has started been fun for her. An excellent product which I would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Nov. 2010
An excellent handsfree car kit. I was easily able to pair it with 2 phones and works a treat. Excellent value for money! Get one now!

USB Triple LED Flexi Light Lamp for Laptop Notebook PC
USB Triple LED Flexi Light Lamp for Laptop Notebook PC
Offered by Aquarius Computers

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Oct. 2010
Does the job well. Admittedly the light is focussed and does not cover the whole keyboard as I would have liked, but despite that it provides enough light, and at the price who can complain. I'm happy with my purchase!