Profile for Mrs Merlot > Reviews

Wooden Musical Table - Xylophone, Guiro, 2 Drums, Cymbal and 2 Beaters
Offered by Kids Learn Languages
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden musical table, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this toy for my 1 yr old granddaughter. She is so pleased with it and loves the different sounds it makes. A very neat toy with bright colours. I would recommend this toy.

Womens/Ladies Nightwear/Sleepwear Bold Floral Nightdress Kaftan, One Size, Blue
Womens/Ladies Nightwear/Sleepwear Bold Floral Nightdress Kaftan, One Size, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars kaftan, 23 Jun 2014
Very pleased with this Kaftan. It's very comfortable & washes well, ideal for this hot weather to lounge around in.
I would recommend this Kaftan.

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Price: 29.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks table, 5 April 2014
I bought this toy for my 1 yr old grandson for Christmas. It is a good hight for his age to stand and play with. The bloks are large and colourful and he thoroughly enjoys playing with it. Having said that I don't think it will hold his interest for many more months.

Fisher-Price Cash Register
Fisher-Price Cash Register
Offered by Importtoys-UK
Price: 19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price cash register, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 13 month old grandson for Christmas. Although he was very pleased with it we had to take the coins away as he continually put them in his mouth. We will introduce them again when he has grown out of this worrying habit. The coins are large but the smaller ones could choke a youngster. I am not criticising the toy as such, (after all it's a well tried and tested toy) and the play value is good but we will wait a couple more months until we find out exactly how much he will play with it.

VTech Baby Sing and Discover Piano
VTech Baby Sing and Discover Piano
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby sing and discover piano, 5 April 2014
My 10 month old granddaughter thoroughly enjoys playing with this piano toy. It is sturdy, brightly coloured and enough lights and noises to keep a little one happy. Although she is young she loves using the microphone which can be highly amusing. There are several interesting aspects to this toy with the page feature for little fingers to turn and the piano keys etc.

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Disney Sing-along Choo Choo Train
Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Disney Sing-along Choo Choo Train
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 29.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Sing-along choo choo train, 5 April 2014
My 10 month old granddaughter was very happy with this toy which I bought her for Christmas. Its brightly coloured, sturdy and a good size for little hands. The animals are enjoyable to play with on their own when not sitting in the train. I think she will get enjoyment from this toy for many months.

Kid's Star Wars C-3PO Cyborg T-Shirt (5 to 6 Years)
Kid's Star Wars C-3PO Cyborg T-Shirt (5 to 6 Years)
Offered by Fabric Flavours

5.0 out of 5 stars C 3PO Cyborg T shirt, 5 April 2014
I bought this T shirt for my 5 yr old grandson. He is into anything Star Wars and particularly loves this shirt. It looks much more expensive than a normal T shirt due to the metallic look.
I would definately recommend this item.

Remote Control Robot - Fires Discs, Dances, Talks - Super Fun RC Robot
Remote Control Robot - Fires Discs, Dances, Talks - Super Fun RC Robot
Offered by Paramount Zone COM UK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control robot, 27 Mar 2014
I bought this robot for my 5 yr old grandson. The truth is we all love it and are impressed with the general look and overall play value. My grandson particularly enjoys firing the frisbees which travel at quite a speed. I would highly recommend this toy.

SOPHIE FULLY BOUND With **TAPED EDGED** Superior Sprung Cot Mattress Best For Fitted Sheets 120x60 x 10cm Thick - Will Fit M&P Cots 200 Size As Well As Other Makes : British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie cot mattress, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this mattress to fit inside a small cot. It is neat and comfortable. The cot is only used occasionally by my grandchildren. If the mattress was for regular use I would probably buy a more expensive one to ensure a higher degree of comfort but this one fits my needs.

Obaby Lily Cot (White)
Obaby Lily Cot (White)
Price: 93.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Obaby lily cot, 23 Feb 2014
I chose this cot as it was one of the smaller cots on the market and fits neatly in a small bedroom. It's attractive, sturdy and was easy to assemble. I would recommend this cot.

Page: 1 | 2