Profile for ULSTERMAN > Reviews

Pack of 5 Self Adhesive Plate Hanger 30mm Size / Stick On Plate Hanging Disc
Pack of 5 Self Adhesive Plate Hanger 30mm Size / Stick On Plate Hanging Disc
Offered by Cochranes Of Ayr

5.0 out of 5 stars PLATE HANGER, 12 April 2014
Got what I asked for. Quick delivery at the right price. A reliable product that has stood the test of time.
I have used them all. Time to order some more.

Chapelwood Multi Nesting Box
Chapelwood Multi Nesting Box

5.0 out of 5 stars NESTING BOX, 12 April 2014
It may only be a bird box but the design, material and finish combined with a good build standard resulted in a happy customer.
Delivery was quick and choice of designs and price was better than I found locally.

Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars PRESSURE WASHER, 12 April 2014
Delivery was quick. Packing was good. Pressure Washer check list was correct and product as specified.
This is my third Karcher pressure washer over a number of years and the performance upgrade to K4 is to be recommended.
Both my neighbours are in the market for new pressure washers and I have offered them the use of my K4 for evaluation.

Picture - Canvas Wall Art Photo "Night Sea", High Quality Digital Print, Attached to Real Wooden Framework. Looks like Oil Picture, but Cheaper. 23.6 x 23.6". 60 x 60 cm. Black, brown, moon, seagull, seascape.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEASCAPE, 12 April 2014
We are enjoying the picture because it was as good as we had hoped. The packaging was excellent and delivery early. .Friends and neighbours were impressed with the end product and overall service.

Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion 200 ml, SPF 50+
Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion 200 ml, SPF 50+

4.0 out of 5 stars A RELIABLE PRODUCT, 26 Dec 2013
Good to have readily available at home and when travelling. The 200 ml size of bottle allows it to be slipped into any small space in your luggage which will appeal to anyone.

Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet
Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet
by Chris Paton

4.0 out of 5 stars A BOOK FOR ALL REASONS, 26 Dec 2013
The book does what it says on the cover and was in excellent condition when delivered. On following the guidelines I got through my first brick wall and promises to be a good roadmap for anyone researching family history.

MOTOROLA BC50 BATTERY
MOTOROLA BC50 BATTERY
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW LEASE OF LIFE, 20 Nov 2013
Got what I needed when I needed it.
The price allowed me to extend the life of my phone which made my purchase a bargain.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

3.0 out of 5 stars DEFENDERS STATIC AND GUN, 18 April 2012
My neighbour reported limited success with the Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller. So I bought one. I already had a Defenders gun but was proving slow on the draw.
I had bought these items in response to the carnage of wild birds visiting my garden. The bird feeders which required refilling every two days had been reduced to ten days prior to purchasing the two devices.
since installing the static device I am refilling the feeders weekly. I continue to use the gun but the ultrasonic setting is less effective than the sonic. The sonic setting has the same effect as shouting.
One cat in particular is immune to both devices even at a range of two Metres.
I am currently pricing electric fencing.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLOSE SHAVE, 16 Nov 2011
Philips PowerTouch Pro PT920 Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Travel Pouch
Having used Philips razors over a period of half a century of their development I have graduated to the PT920. Subtle improvements are evident in the quality of shave which combined with the effective trimmer gives me a razor which I appreciate.
I have used razors by other manufacturers and after a fair trial have returned to the Philips design. The quality of build makes routine maintenance uncomplicated.