Profile for J. Penman > Reviews

Content by J. Penman

J. Penman (Buckinghamshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 8 UK
Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 8 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 black) thinking they would be great for work, 3 Nov. 2015
I ordered 2 pairs of these boots (1 brown, 1 black) thinking they would be great for work, ordered a size larger as Fly can be tricky - sadly could not even get my feet into the boots, but....they still looked bigger than my feet! Love the style - but the only boots I have never been able to try on!!!!!!

ASPOD - Emergency Dispenser
ASPOD - Emergency Dispenser
Offered by notjustaplaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind for such a small cost!, 13 Dec. 2014
I bought two of these, one for my keyring and one for the other halfs. His has snapped off and so now replacing it, this is after 18months of being in pockets etc, so not unreasonable. Yes, this is a piece of plastic with a tag with really simple instructions, however when you put 2 aspirins in, this my turn into the most valuable bit of first aid kit you ever buy, it could make all the difference to yourself or someone else in the event of a heart attack - google it for more info. In my opinion it is essential, here's hoping I never need to use it, but if I do I have one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2016 11:54 AM BST

Hozelock Auto Rewind 40 m Hose Reel with Connectors and Fittings - Colour May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hose I have ever had!, 11 Nov. 2014
The best hose I have ever had! Because... although the reel is much larger than I anticipated, ( it will be if it has to house a 40m hose), the hose itself is extremely good quality, the rewind mechanism is superb, no more fiddling around winding the hose manually onto a reel which invariably causes kinks. I can now easily water any part of my garden, no more joining hoses, watering us now a simple process that is especially appreciated during the hot weather when twice daily watering is required. Excellent product, highly recommend as it does exactly what you need it to do.

Tilda Homemade and Happy
Tilda Homemade and Happy
by Tone Finnanger

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful, deliciously inspiring book I own!!!!, 23 Oct. 2014
The most beautiful, deliciously inspiring book I own!!!
When this book arrives, find yourself a quiet cosy corner with a cup of tea or glass of wine and indulge yourself with a few minutes me time and savour the delights found in these pages.
My first project will undoubtedly be the most adorable Hanging Reindeer, swiftly followed by the gorgeous Quilted Father Christmas, christmas trees, heart and stars.
This is not a book you lend unless it is to a very trusted friend, better by far to buy them a copy for Christmas. Not only has it got fabulous 'I need to make this now!' projects to adorn your home or give as gifts, but the instructions and patterns included are detailed and clear with many hints and tips.
Beautiful from cover to cover, can't wait to get started and cannot recommend this book highly enough!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2014 11:10 AM GMT

Y-cam HomeMonitor HD, Motion Activated Cloud Security Camera Solution (No Monthly Fees)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product - way exceeded our expectations!!!, 25 Aug. 2014
We bought 2 of these for home security, easy to set up, we have one wi-fi and one connected via Ethernet cable.
Simple account creation following easy instructions, app downloaded and hey presto, we can easily see what's going on at home (including the dog rolling round the sofa like Eddie from Frasier!), we get email and text alerts when motion is detected. Picture quality is superb, so clear. Fabulous system, soooooo much cheaper, less intrusive and more flexible than systems offered by security companies AND you can view all activity from the last 7 days with ease. Fantastic for peace of mind, we would highly recommend this brilliant product and company.

Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid 236 ml
Fake Bake 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid 236 ml
Offered by The Boom Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, must have product!!!, 13 Jun. 2014
You may have guessed by now that I absolutely love love love this product!!!! I have tried many fake tan products and this is in my opinion the best by miles, why? Well because it really does what it says on the tin, the colour is natural to how I tan, it is easy to apply and mess free! My tan routine is to exfoliate the day before ( or just before if I'm pushed for time!), then I put a light moisturiser on my body, with a little extra for knees, elbows and any other dry bits. Then I don the gloves and apply the tan, not loads, then I massage it evenly into the skin -easy because the tan is coloured. Then I wait, I have done the quick 60 mins when pushed for time, and have done up to the max of 3 hrs when not, then I use a soft flannel to rinse off the tan, dry, moisturise and that's it!
This is the only tan where I don't have streaks, with other fake tans I am just getting the hang of it mid summer but not with this one. I hope this is useful. I will definitely be reordering as it is fabulous 😀

Pharma Nord Bio-Pycnogenol 150 tablets
Pharma Nord Bio-Pycnogenol 150 tablets
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 29 April 2014
Bought for my husband, his legs were showing clear issues with venous return problems - dark patches, varicose veins appearing. Within 2 weeks we could see clear improvements, within 5 weeks the improvements were even better. We are now 8 weeks on and his legs are so improved that it is fantastic. There is no doubt that the bio-pycnogenol tablets are brilliantly effective as he has not taken any other supplements neither are there any other changes that could account for this.
However the thing that gets me most excited is that the outward signs are just a visible indicator of the fantastic benefits these tablets must be giving the whole of his body. He also had adult onset acne rosacea, and this too is improving week on week.
Absolutely superb product that I will ensure we are never without.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this., 16 Dec. 2013
Bought as a Birthday gift and she loved it! Perfect gift for any Star Baker, excellent quality, colour really good, would highly recommend.

Swanson Red Clover Blossom 430mg, 90 Capsules
Swanson Red Clover Blossom 430mg, 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!!, 6 Nov. 2013
Hot flushes !!!!!! - you know the ones girls, day or night - where you can feel the warmth rising from your chest, to your neck and face, heat, perspiration and generally feeling very uncomfortable and in need of instant cooling relief! Well, I now find that this is a thing of the past with this product - yeah :)))

I tried Menopace and Estroven, however my body was not so happy with either of these, so now my new best friend is Red Clover. After only 3 or 4 days my hot flushes went down to one or two a day and went down to 'warm spells' rather than hot flushes.

I continued with the clover and a couple of days after that I can hand on heart say that they too have completely gone!

I can tell there is no doubt that it is the red clover because, if I forget to take it the symptoms return - easily rectified by taking this supplement again.

I take one capsule per day, and have found that the time I take it is irrelevant for me, it makes no difference, it still works.

Hope you find my experiences beneficial and find that this product helps you too :)

Amerifit - Estroven Maximum Strength, 60 caplets
Amerifit - Estroven Maximum Strength, 60 caplets
Offered by MACROMART LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm, 19 July 2013
I was having the occasional hot flush, nothing major, bought this more because I felt 'out of balance' and not quite like myself, along with a few peri-menopausal bits of symptoms. Initially I felt much better and more like me, however within 2 weeks I was having major, full on mega hot flushes so decided to stop taking Estroven and the hot flushes stopped immediately, now just normal level of hot to be expected in a heat wave.
Delighted that it seems to work for other girlies, however I really can't see much appeal for me to start taking it again at this time, so into the back of the drawer it goes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3