Profile for smm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Skechers USA Women's High Crate Black Open Toe 99999634 5 UK
Skechers USA Women's High Crate Black Open Toe 99999634 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They're pretty sweet, 17 Oct. 2013
I liked the look of them in the advert and thought I'd get a pair. I've not actually used them much this summer but I did like the feel of the elastic and the heel is quite sweet. Not sure how long the elastic will last but, you know, they look nicer than schlapping around in the usual sketcher sandals I get.

Vans Unisex Old Skool Trainer black VD3HY28 12 UK
Vans Unisex Old Skool Trainer black VD3HY28 12 UK
Offered by M6 Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved them!, 17 Oct. 2013
Got this as a present for someone who says they are making converse too narrow. Aware that he goes through skate shoes as other do plasters,thought I'd get these as they are 'old skool' in many respect. Very good quality shoes and he said they were the perfect width as he 'think's' he has wide feet (he doesn't, just size 12). They do look cool but I don't expect the white to say that way for long.

Johnny English /Johnny English Reborn Double Pack: I [DVD]
Johnny English /Johnny English Reborn Double Pack: I [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son a recent convert loves it, 14 Aug. 2013
He saw the first film on television and liked it so much we bought this double DVD. As he likes James Bond, he thought Johnny, thought certainly not as cool, was very funny.

Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs (Picture Puffin)
Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs (Picture Puffin)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars went down well!, 14 Aug. 2013
Bought it for a five year old who loves pirates. They really liked the book, the illustrations and the story.

Compatible Epson Expression XP-405 Ink Cartridges 1X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (4-Pack)
Offered by Value Deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you money, 17 July 2013
I bought three packets of these inks and it's not compatible as my Epson didn't even register the inks let alone print anything out. Now I think the inks have ruined the printer. Stick to the recommended products if you care about the quality of your printing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 4:51 PM BST

Epson Durabrite T1295 Apple Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges
Epson Durabrite T1295 Apple Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Since I discovered the apple there's no looking back, 26 Jun. 2013
I'm still miffed that I found out from a fellow Amazon reviewer about how the apple ones last longer than the foxes. I really wish Epsom had pointed this out. Still not the cheapest ink given all this technology

Lego Hero Factory: Rise of the Rookies [DVD] [2011]
Lego Hero Factory: Rise of the Rookies [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ John Schneider

4.0 out of 5 stars For a Hero Factory fan, 26 Jun. 2013
Like I have said before the quality of animation has greatly improved and the child must have a few of the fugures to make sense of it all.

LEGO Hero Factory: Savage Planet [DVD] [2012]
LEGO Hero Factory: Savage Planet [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ John Schneider

4.0 out of 5 stars This is for a hero factory lover, 26 Jun. 2013
And lover he is, considering how much we spent on the Hero Factory. With all these DVDs, they're really into it and then they cast them aside for months and month. It's the time they're occupied watching it makes it well worth it. And I have to say the quality of animation had improved a great deal!

How To Tweet Your Book - A Beginner's Guide to Twitter
How To Tweet Your Book - A Beginner's Guide to Twitter

3.0 out of 5 stars It is good..., 26 Jun. 2013
and only gets a three star because, being that I'm not so fast on the uptake, I think I will have to read it a few more times to let it all sink in. It did inspire me to open a twitter account as it made it less scary.

Skyfall
Skyfall

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a tune!, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Download)
When I first heard this, I thought that Adele had followed the structure of making it sound like a Bond classic. It's not until I saw the film and realised the lyrics were very clever. Says it all why it won an oscar!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14