Profile for smm > Reviews

Content by smm

smm "smm" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Black Breathable Wedding Gown Dress Garment Clothes Cover Bag 72" Zip - with SECRET INTERNAL ZIPPED POCKET
Offered by Hangerworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Good carrier, 22 Jun 2013
I wasn't getting married but have long dresses that needed to be transported and this is a good thing to get. No I don't use it all the time and will only probably make use once a year but worth getting one because you never know. Nice material and easy to transport around.

Ladies Stunning Gold Sheer Shimmer Wrap Shawl Scarf
Ladies Stunning Gold Sheer Shimmer Wrap Shawl Scarf
Offered by Central Chic

4.0 out of 5 stars A good additon to your wardrobe..., 22 Jun 2013
I needed something for an arrange of wedding and events but needed a scarf. I'm not a pashmina person so wanted something light and sheer. This is a good scarf, goes with everything and looks the part. Worth just having one for a 'just in case' moment.

Skechers USA Youth Grenadier - Z-Tr White/Navy Casual Shoe 95504L 3 UK
Skechers USA Youth Grenadier - Z-Tr White/Navy Casual Shoe 95504L 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trainers, 22 Jun 2013
My son says they are comfortable and he seems to like them. At the time he hadn't conquered tying up his shoe laces so I got these. If you want to get a pair of trainers for a kiddiwink then these are sturdy, well padded and they look good.

Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Offered by PriceKo

4.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable batteries ... a brand not to let you down, 22 Jun 2013
Our old rechargeable batteries were rubbish. They were recommended on the likes of Amazon but they were just rubbish. After reading some reviews opted for these bad boys. You can't go wrong with Duracell and so far... they've lasted for ages in the Wii. To me, that makes my life a hell of a lot easier.

Sherlock - Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock I love..., 22 Jun 2013
and thought it was best to get the combo as I had dipped in and out of it especialling in Series 2. Cumberbatch, Freeman and the incredible Andrew Scott make this a good series and the supporting cast are pretty excellent too. Prefer series 1, thought it was funnier. My only gripe? Problem with BBC DVDs? They waste so much time with the intros and their blooming logos and annoying music at the beginning, which you can't fast forward through, I too tempted to just switch the thing off.

LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars For Lego lovers, 22 Jun 2013
It goes without saying this was purchased as a Christmas present for my lego loving son who, if I'm being blunt, still hasn't managed to flick through it as he's to busy building lego. Makes a nice present for any lego lovers.

Draper Expert 89726 4-Piece Soft-Grip Chisel Set
Draper Expert 89726 4-Piece Soft-Grip Chisel Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my toolbox, 22 Jun 2013
I wanted to put some new strip plates in the rather old door frames so needed some chisels. I had an old draper which I've consequently bent so decided to invest in a set. It you want some chisels for the odd jobs here and there, these are really good and very sharp. Very happy with them.

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted [DVD]
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by MusicnMedia

3.0 out of 5 stars The DVD collection continues, 22 Jun 2013
To be honest, this was purchased as we have 1 and 2. Good film, not as good as M1 but that goes without saying. Nice to get for the kids if you want to have the set.

Stanley Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set Flat/Phillips 8 Piece STA065011
Stanley Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set Flat/Phillips 8 Piece STA065011

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Stanley..., 22 Jun 2013
I'm not a label person but you get what you pay for. My Stanely screw dirvers, purchased ad hoc through the years, have been very important me and the cheaper ones have been pretty rubbish, so I stick with Stanely (and Draper). Recommend this product as it covers a good range needed. And the grip on the handles are really comfy.

Renshaw Professional Regalice - Jet Black 250g
Renshaw Professional Regalice - Jet Black 250g
Offered by Classikool® Baking, Beauty & Beyond

4.0 out of 5 stars Black icing, 22 Jun 2013
Hard to find and I wanted to do something specific. Nice icing, leaves traces of colour on your mouth but as it's black, it makes it pretty scary which is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14