Profile for smm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Magical Dust Popping Candy - 36 Pack
Magical Dust Popping Candy - 36 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop, pop and away..., 22 Jun. 2013
Bought these for a kids party and to put on cakes. This stuff is so funny and quite addictive especially when it feels like your ears are popping. It's now getting easier to buy in shops but it's such good fun to have a packet for those boring moments.

Ibiza, Spain: A Concise Travel Guide
Ibiza, Spain: A Concise Travel Guide

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 22 Jun. 2013
Bought it for my kindle last year and to be honest... guide doesn't tell me anything I don't know and personally it's a little too brief.

Fly London Women's Yodel Black Borgogna Wedge Heels P500258013 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yodel Black Borgogna Wedge Heels P500258013 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with fly, 22 Jun. 2013
Incredibly comfortable though my only gripe with the shoe is that the back slides off on one of the shoes when I walk, which is a bit annoying and wondering if it's the fault of my foot. Anyway lovely quality and worth getting a pair.

Plain Silver Boys Tie
Plain Silver Boys Tie
Offered by DQT Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver tie, 22 Jun. 2013
I needed to get a tie for my son to match my silver/grey dress. Searched everywhere and found this one. It worked really well with my outfit and he has worn it again. Nice feel to it and good quality.

Hangerworld Single Black Breathable Wedding Gown Dress Garment Clothes Cover Bag with Secret Internal Zipped Pocket 72"(183cm) Long

3.0 out of 5 stars Good carrier, 22 Jun. 2013
I wasn't getting married but have long dresses that needed to be transported and this is a good thing to get. No I don't use it all the time and will only probably make use once a year but worth getting one because you never know. Nice material and easy to transport around.

Ladies Stunning Gold Sheer Shimmer Wrap Shawl Scarf
Ladies Stunning Gold Sheer Shimmer Wrap Shawl Scarf
Offered by Central Chic

4.0 out of 5 stars A good additon to your wardrobe..., 22 Jun. 2013
I needed something for an arrange of wedding and events but needed a scarf. I'm not a pashmina person so wanted something light and sheer. This is a good scarf, goes with everything and looks the part. Worth just having one for a 'just in case' moment.

Skechers USA Youth Grenadier - Z-Tr White/Navy Casual Shoe 95504L 3 UK
Skechers USA Youth Grenadier - Z-Tr White/Navy Casual Shoe 95504L 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trainers, 22 Jun. 2013
My son says they are comfortable and he seems to like them. At the time he hadn't conquered tying up his shoe laces so I got these. If you want to get a pair of trainers for a kiddiwink then these are sturdy, well padded and they look good.

Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Offered by Watch Decor

4.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable batteries ... a brand not to let you down, 22 Jun. 2013
Our old rechargeable batteries were rubbish. They were recommended on the likes of Amazon but they were just rubbish. After reading some reviews opted for these bad boys. You can't go wrong with Duracell and so far... they've lasted for ages in the Wii. To me, that makes my life a hell of a lot easier.

Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock I love..., 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
and thought it was best to get the combo as I had dipped in and out of it especialling in Series 2. Cumberbatch, Freeman and the incredible Andrew Scott make this a good series and the supporting cast are pretty excellent too. Prefer series 1, thought it was funnier. My only gripe? Problem with BBC DVDs? They waste so much time with the intros and their blooming logos and annoying music at the beginning, which you can't fast forward through, I too tempted to just switch the thing off.

LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars For Lego lovers, 22 Jun. 2013
It goes without saying this was purchased as a Christmas present for my lego loving son who, if I'm being blunt, still hasn't managed to flick through it as he's to busy building lego. Makes a nice present for any lego lovers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14